A weekend at woodga's,mixed bag #NEW PICS ADDED#

Saturday morning seen me and BODGERBEAR heading up to WOODGAS, for me to brush up on my snaring skills and BODGERBEAR to start learning PLUS TO PICK UP A BOOK FROM ROB SHARP THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NOW FOR TWO YEARS :whistling::tongue2: .

I could tell Woodga was pleased to see me because as soon as I pulled up to his road he ran down the street, straight into his house and locked the door :bye:.

It was a mixed weekend with a bit of trapping/snaring/shooting/lamping/dry stone walling.

Here are a few pics of the weekend

11032012598.jpg

11032012596.jpg

Woodgas got a few more pics of the snaring and trapping.

We then decded to do a bit of drystone walling,to show BB how it goes

Woodgas dogs marking,i think there is one in here :laugh:

11032012604.jpg

11032012603.jpg

Yes there was :D

11032012601.jpg

11032012602.jpg

BB with his first rabbit out the walls

11032012608.jpg

Caught a few rabbits out the walls plus shot a few the terriers put out the rough,so back to woodgas as we was off lamping which didnt goto plan,ill let woodga say why if he wants to.

Just before i left i went shopping :yes: ...........in woodgas shed :toast:

13032012623.jpg

13032012622.jpg

Got meself a few fence snares,a few pegs snares and bodygripps :boogy:

So big thank you to woodga as always a true gent,thanks again :thumbs:

He even cleaned me car :laugh:

14032012624.jpg

• Like 1

Saturday morning seen me and BODGERBEAR heading up to WOODGA'S, for me to brush up on my snaring skills and BODGERBEAR to start learning PLUS TO PICK UP A BOOK FROM ROB SHARP THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NOW FOR TWO YEARS :whistling: .

I could tell Woodga was pleased to see me because as soon as I pulled up to his road he ran down the street, straight into his house and locked the door :bye:.

It was a mixed weekend with a bit of trapping/snaring/shooting/lamping/dry stone walling.

10032012583.jpg[/img]

the link doesnt work mate :laugh:

Saturday morning seen me and BODGERBEAR heading up to WOODGA'S, for me to brush up on my snaring skills and BODGERBEAR to start learning PLUS TO PICK UP A BOOK FROM ROB SHARP THAT I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR NOW FOR TWO YEARS :whistling: .

10032012583.jpg[/img]

Its this poxy fecking laptop of the missus,should be up now :laugh:

10032012583.jpg[/img]

Its this poxy fecking laptop of the missus,should be up now :laugh:

it is :thumbs:

hello, what is the main difference between fence snares and peg snares? peg shares are for the runs arent they? are they stonger etc? cheers

Both fence snares and peg snares are 6 strand,pegs are for runs like on a grass field etc and fence snares well the name says it all :laugh:

messers all of them except woodga of course :tongue2: ,i that shed does need a clean ,good to see ya TP if only for a short while i had to save up tho for two years to buy you them books i came with ten left with one a good swap me thinks ,am pleased you had a good time ,colin is always the hostest with the mostest :yes: , til next time

forgot to say china put on alert for the next time you up to increase tea production for your next visit lol

Thanks for the pictures, Mr. Teapot. They transport me straight into the English countryside, and that shed full of traps reminds me so much of my late uncle's garden shed in north Wales, where I have fond memories of preparing rabbit and fox snares during my visits there, while he told hunting and snaring stories from his early years.