wolf hybrid lurchers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no but iv a litter of hyena x whppit if your interested

I'm gonna re-invent the wheel.   Instead of being round it's gonna have one flat edge. FFS.

better off with a wolverine x saluki. The side burns give better protection when bushing.

Posted Images

Theres a lad in co wicklow breeds pure wolfs,and German Shepard x wolfs ,My uncle has one of the hybrids,a howling b@stard,

and i know of a lad that had a greyhound x wolf ,i never seen it but Bulljack did and said it was a howling fcuk of a thing aswell

• Like 1

Theres a lad in co wicklow breeds pure wolfs,and German Shepard x wolfs ,My uncle has one of the hybrids,a howling b@stard,

and i know of a lad that had a greyhound x wolf ,i never seen it but Bulljack did and said it was a howling fcuk of a thing aswell

seen wolf/german shepherd hybrids in donedeal a fair while back so there def about!! i remember a doumentary about wolf ethusiasts introducing the blood into german shepherds and one commented that even a 1/4 wolf was hard to handle and unpredictable... i'm sure if they were ever crossed with greyhounds it would be a good money makin scheme for a period until the realisation of the fact that they are dangerous and unpredictable came to the surface...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blink: breeds pure wolfs ffs talk sence, you actually believe that bull shit how the f**k would he of got them in to ireland you cracker jack
  • Like 1