wolf hybrid lurchers

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no but iv a litter of hyena x whppit if your interested

I'm gonna re-invent the wheel.   Instead of being round it's gonna have one flat edge. FFS.

better off with a wolverine x saluki. The side burns give better protection when bushing.

Posted Images

clair are they wolf dogs,?? i thought wolf dogs were just a breed of domestic dog that look like wolves...... or is there genuin wolf hybrid in there make up?? cheers TOMO

most Northern Inuits are just bred to look like wolfs, but I had mine tested and they is wolf back a few generations, alot of people now are breeding them to sarloos and CWD what are higher % wolf content in DNA :)I would love a CWD but its bad enough with these two with people shouting WOLF at me!

A big difference between the fashion of dogs breed to look like wolfs and straight xs ive worked with 2 half xs that were confiscated and both were funny little things,highly strong nervous and snappy.You could let them of the lead as long as there was nothing to distract them and you were in no hurry to get them back,They would jump all over you but a fast move they would be pissing everywere .May be that was just there upbringing.When it comes to wolf dogs ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY :guitar:

Wolves are nervous and prey on weak and injured,Theyed be more likly to take your kid than take many bites from fox.

seen loads of prog about wolves, and i think you right .I carnt see the point of this x, as you would end up with animal that would only be hunting for (it self).And if it did catch+ kill its quarry, might be hell of a job getting it off it .! There plenty of (domestic) dogs about, with out going back to somthing 1/2 wild :yes:

clair are they wolf dogs,?? i thought wolf dogs were just a breed of domestic dog that look like wolves...... or is there genuin wolf hybrid in there make up?? cheers TOMO

most Northern Inuits are just bred to look like wolfs, but I had mine tested and they is wolf back a few generations, alot of people now are breeding them to sarloos and CWD what are higher % wolf content in DNA :)I would love a CWD but its bad enough with these two with people shouting WOLF at me!

Chinese water deer?

Wolves are nervous and prey on weak and injured,Theyed be more likly to take your kid than take many bites from fox.

seen loads of prog about wolves, and i think you right .I carnt see the point of this x, as you would end up with animal that would only be hunting for (it self).And if it did catch+ kill its quarry, might be hell of a job getting it off it .! There plenty of (domestic) dogs about, with out going back to somthing 1/2 wild :yes:

I used to work with wolves too,One lad goes into a pack of 12 they will start thinking of having ago, two lads can chase the wolves into there house every night says it all.

Chinese water deer?

haha or Chinese water dragon no Czech Wolf Dog :)

some have been bred,,,that fella from cumbria/westmoorland,,,i forgot his name,, he breeds collie crosses and alsation crosses,,, had a well known dog called ARRIE,,,, i think hes mates with chipper smith. im fecked if i can remember his name

he bred some that had 1/8 wolf in there make up,,, from the alsation side

Typp Ratcher ?

thats the fella ,, cheers,, i remember them being for sale a good few years back in the cmw

Guest born to run1083

as many have said i wouldnt see it as a wise idea, they have 1000's of years of predatory behavior and as weasle said are a very shy animal and due to being a mostly wild animal are very aloof and dont take to anything new very well. just for info tho in ireland you can own wolves on a special license aslong as you have the neccessary land and fencing and sign a contract to say they wont be bred from unless for conservation perposes. anyone with the right circumstances can apply.

wolf hybids have been around for years. america is huge for them, 100's if not 1000's bred a year adding them to huskies and alsation to get a more stable animal. not surprised if some mad yank with the space has tried adding it to greyhound lol but makes me laugh people who own a husky and say that their wolves when there a million miles away from a wild wolf

some have been bred,,,that fella from cumbria/westmoorland,,,i forgot his name,, he breeds collie crosses and alsation crosses,,, had a well known dog called ARRIE,,,, i think hes mates with chipper smith. im fecked if i can remember his name

Typp Ratcher ?

thats the fella ,, cheers,, i remember them being for sale a good few years back in the cmw

Yeah, Tomo, it was Typp who claimed to have a Wolf/Alsation cross. This is a 3/4 Grey x 1/4 "Wolf/ Alsation" he had;

show070-1.jpg

A smart looking bitch, but I don't know how good it was.

Cheers.

Typp Ratcher ?

Yeah, Tomo, it was Typp who claimed to have a Wolf/Alsation cross. This is a 3/4 Grey x 1/4 "Wolf/ Alsation" he had;

show070-1.jpg

Cheers.

cheers charts,,,,,looks just like a wolf,,lol :laugh:

was the alsation / wolf a first cross charts,,, or was it even less wolf,,,, cos that would only be 1/8 wolf ,, so it might be less if the alsation was only 1/4 wolf,,, would make that lurcher, 1/16 wolf

Wolves are all instinct and no drive, instinct is fear based,

There is no wolf out there who is going to put himself through the mill like a highly driven dog, the reason for this is because there are are no vets in the wild, self preservation is the order of the day,

Given what we expect from a honest running dog, bravery with a never say die attitude ,the wolf wouldn't be high on my list for a working animal

• Like 2

as many have said i wouldnt see it as a wise idea, they have 1000's of years of predatory behavior and as weasle said are a very shy animal and due to being a mostly wild animal are very aloof and dont take to anything new very well. just for info tho in ireland you can own wolves on a special license aslong as you have the neccessary land and fencing and sign a contract to say they wont be bred from unless for conservation perposes. anyone with the right circumstances can apply.

wolf hybids have been around for years. america is huge for them, 100's if not 1000's bred a year adding them to huskies and alsation to get a more stable animal. not surprised if some mad yank with the space has tried adding it to greyhound lol but makes me laugh people who own a husky and say that their wolves when there a million miles away from a wild wolf

what "special licence"

no such thing! only licence you need is cites if you are exporting the animal.

im getting a caiman as soon as ive the setup built for it.

only other time you need a licence is if you charge entry fees to your premises as you are then classed as a "zoo"

some have been bred,,,that fella from cumbria/westmoorland,,,i forgot his name,,  he breeds collie crosses and alsation crosses,,, had a well known dog called ARRIE,,,,  i think hes mates with chipper smith. im fecked if i can remember his name

Typp Ratcher ?

show070-1.jpg

Cheers.

was the alsation / wolf  a first cross charts,,,  or was it even less wolf,,,, cos that would only be 1/8 wolf ,, so it might be less if the alsation was only 1/4 wolf,,, would make that lurcher,  1/16 wolf

he's the same guy that breeds poodle greyhounds aint he? He's out to make a name with wierd crosses I think

Typp Ratcher ?

show070-1.jpg

Cheers.

was the alsation / wolf a first cross charts,,, or was it even less wolf,,,, cos that would only be 1/8 wolf ,, so it might be less if the alsation was only 1/4 wolf,,, would make that lurcher, 1/16 wolf

I don't know mate.But with Typp it could be anything !! LOL !! Anyone who keeps tame Ravens, and breeds Poodle/Greyhounds has got to be a character, so I wouldn't disbelieve him if he said he had a Wolf X !

Cheers.