Ancient sighthounds

Formidable Skycat! Have you ever asked yourself why anyone would want to live in a cave? Cold, damp, dark holes that they are! Light a fire and smoke yourself out! Yet everyone accepts we had 'Caveman' ancestors. Also, cave art is hardly George Stubbs or Charles Tunnicliffe is it? I wouldn't like to try and draw too many conclusions from it. However, I like your logic. I don't think my bitches would stand still to have their vulva stapled, by the way! But I digress! Have you ever considered that the Classification of Canines might be incomplete! At the moment it stops at 'Species'. If you look a little closer to home eg Man, you can see that we are a species sub-divided into obvious RACES ie Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongaloid. Other animals have similar relationships eg you can cross a domestic cat with a Bengal cat , or a Scottish Wildcat and still get fertile off-spring. Is it possible that the Dolichocephalic type of dog was a seperate Race of canine, possibly originating in the Middle East? As I mentioned, the Egyptians hunted with both Greyhounds and Cheetahs. Do you suggest that the Cheetah evolved from another type of cat by selective breeding? Or might it be an 'Original' type?

i dont think the caveman gave a flying f.. were the dogs came from origionally or the egyptians as long as they filled the pot he was happy ......wonder if they had bull x,s or beddy whippets ,, then ?or did they just drop out of the sky?

I don't pretend to have all the answers but I'm just amazed that no one seems to question the official line. Mad I might be but if the rest of the population are 'sane' that's ok with me! Google is a 'for profit' corporation. When you google something, the first sites offered to you are sponsored ie someone is PAYING so that you read them first! FACT! Ask yourself, who would be paying so that if you google 'Helicopter at Abydos' you get a page full of conspiracy DEBUNKING sites? TPTB don't want you looking at this stuff and unfortunately most of the population don't look any further than a site or 2 full of ridicule! Antis aren't the only brain-washed ones! Try looking at page 4 or 5 of stuff you google if you want to get past the Government Disinformation stuff. I dare you..... stop being so smug and try it!

i think if youve so many issues with the world you would be better off finding a cave on somewhere remote ;)

Fair comment! I admit I do question a lot of things, with good reason! I won't head for a remote cave quite yet tho! When you look at the Sight Hound breeds that haven't been ruined by KC registration, they are relatively free of genetic faults.....bit like a Wolf! Look at the majority of breeds recently created by modern man.. .... full of genetic flaws! We appear to be pretty crap at creating dog breeds in the last 200 years. Also, if we have been using mutant wolf genes to create dog breeds, what caused the mutations? Background Radiation? Where the Hell does that come from?

i belive , the reason moden man is creating genetic flaws is simple,,,, form not function :thumbs: 200 years ago people started breeding pets,, ;)

as for your comments about evolution,,, its all around us, and is ever changing,,, and if you look at wolves you will see a world of difrence between europian wolf living in spain to one living in siberia,,,,

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I 100% agree because I know few baboons with dogs ATB

Let me try and shed some light on this. It was the Arcadians who first began breeding dogs for hunting and began churning out various types of what we now refer to as dogs (10million yrs B.C.) The l

Tapestry of birth of Christ that hangs in the Vatican. Bottom left is a dog of certain sighthound blood,so just how long have such dogs been around??

Formidable Skycat! Have you ever asked yourself why anyone would want to live in a cave? Cold, damp, dark holes that they are! Light a fire and smoke yourself out! Yet everyone accepts we had 'Caveman' ancestors. Also, cave art is hardly George Stubbs or Charles Tunnicliffe is it? I wouldn't like to try and draw too many conclusions from it. However, I like your logic. I don't think my bitches would stand still to have their vulva stapled, by the way! But I digress! Have you ever considered that the Classification of Canines might be incomplete! At the moment it stops at 'Species'. If you look a little closer to home eg Man, you can see that we are a species sub-divided into obvious RACES ie Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongaloid. Other animals have similar relationships eg you can cross a domestic cat with a Bengal cat , or a Scottish Wildcat and still get fertile off-spring. Is it possible that the Dolichocephalic type of dog was a seperate Race of canine, possibly originating in the Middle East? As I mentioned, the Egyptians hunted with both Greyhounds and Cheetahs. Do you suggest that the Cheetah evolved from another type of cat by selective breeding? Or might it be an 'Original' type?

i dont think the caveman gave a flying f.. were the dogs came from origionally or the egyptians as long as they filled the pot he was happy ......wonder if they had bull x,s or beddy whippets ,, then ?or did they just drop out of the sky?

I don't pretend to have all the answers but I'm just amazed that no one seems to question the official line. Mad I might be but if the rest of the population are 'sane' that's ok with me! Google is a 'for profit' corporation. When you google something, the first sites offered to you are sponsored ie someone is PAYING so that you read them first! FACT! Ask yourself, who would be paying so that if you google 'Helicopter at Abydos' you get a page full of conspiracy DEBUNKING sites? TPTB don't want you looking at this stuff and unfortunately most of the population don't look any further than a site or 2 full of ridicule! Antis aren't the only brain-washed ones! Try looking at page 4 or 5 of stuff you google if you want to get past the Government Disinformation stuff. I dare you..... stop being so smug and try it!

i think if youve so many issues with the world you would be better off finding a cave on somewhere remote ;)

Fair comment! I admit I do question a lot of things, with good reason! I won't head for a remote cave quite yet tho! When you look at the Sight Hound breeds that haven't been ruined by KC registration, they are relatively free of genetic faults.....bit like a Wolf! Look at the majority of breeds recently created by modern man.. .... full of genetic flaws! We appear to be pretty crap at creating dog breeds in the last 200 years. Also, if we have been using mutant wolf genes to create dog breeds, what caused the mutations? Background Radiation? Where the Hell does that come from?

i belive , the reason moden man is creating genetic flaws is simple,,,, form not function :thumbs: 200 years ago people started breeding pets,, ;)

as for your comments about evolution,,, its all around us, and is ever changing,,, and if you look at wolves you will see a world of difrence between europian wolf living in spain to one living in siberia,,,,

That's not true, there are NO examples of evolution around us, just selective breeding! Someone mentioned that there are no modern day chimps evolving towards becoming human.... why not? Evolution is an unproven theory and the difference between Wolves is of long standing and probably no more than biological variation due to climate etc. Why is it that Sighthounds lean towards a thin coat, unless we improve on it, unless they originally came from a warmer climate? We have claims that Sighthounds were around 10,000 years ago, which doesn't surprise me, so do we really believe they were a result of a breeding programme? These were stone-age times! Why can't we accept that these near perfect dogs were a Race apart, like the Wolf? :hmm:

Let me try and shed some light on this. It was the Arcadians who first began breeding dogs for hunting and began churning out various types of what we now refer to as dogs (10million yrs B.C.) The leading proponent of this mass production of dogs was a guy called Dave who was a keem inventor. Dave hit on the notion that he could make his fortune on selling these dogs to the more well healed members of Arcadian society. Dave was well ahead of his time but not all of his ideas turned out as planned. For instance his prototype of the million candle powered lamping kit never got of the ground as it was basically to difficult to squeeze a million candles into a box small and light enough for the dog to carry. It also proved difficult to light one million candles in time for the owners to go lamping.

Dave also hit on the notion of a Helicopter which involved tying a few hundred large birds (dodo's) by their feet and dangling their food in front of them just out of reach. The bird's were placed on a huge rotating iron wheel which was attached to a basket big enough for two people. The thought process behind this was that the the birds would create enough uplift to raise the basket of the ground and they would be able to travel over long distances by air. There were obvious complications and many many mishaps, it is acknowleded that the excessive use of the Dodo in this practice eventually led to their extinction.

Back to the Greyhound......Dave had devised a Thesis that by applying weights to the legs of the dog and hanging them from the ceiling a few hour a day he could stretch their limbs and make them more streamlined and over time he perfected this technique and eventually evolution being what it is the dogs DNA changed. Dave was lauded in Arcadian society and was consulted by everyone from the good and great.

His final invention was a prototype of todays gas cooker. Dave had harnessed the use of methane gas from the many thousands of wooly Mamoth's that were exclusive to the Arcadian region. Unfortunately one night while looking for a gas leak with a naked flame he ignited the storage tanks of methane and such was the explosion that half the continent was wiped out and a huge gas cloud went into the air causing an ice age that not wiped out the population but many other species as well. One or two of Dave's long dogs managed to escape being fleeter of foot that their heavier kin and managed to travel to Egypt. Unfortunately all of Dave's work was destroyed in the blast.

Evidence of this was found on one of the Pharaow's tombs and the inscription translated was this. "Bloody Arcadian's buch of spitters the lot of them" it later transpire that this Pharoah had ordered a cooker from Dave and had paid up front. Hope this clears things up :thumbs:

• Like 6

DNA sequencing has 'proved' that modern man 'came out of Africa'! All the dominant genes for dark skin miraculously disappeared and left white Caucasians in Northern Europe! Get a grip ffs! Just coz that's [bANNED TEXT] we're told doesn't make it true! Most of modern genetics is just make believe.... like the cancer gene or the gene for crowded teeth. where did these COMMON genes come from if our ancestors didn't have them? :hmm:

DNA sequencing has 'proved' that modern man 'came out of Africa'! All the dominant genes for dark skin miraculously disappeared and left white Caucasians in Northern Europe! Get a grip ffs! Just coz that's [bANNED TEXT] we're told doesn't make it true! Most of modern genetics is just make believe.... like the cancer gene or the gene for crowded teeth. where did these COMMON genes come from if our ancestors didn't have them? :hmm:

mutation?

Let me try and shed some light on this. It was the Arcadians who first began breeding dogs for hunting and began churning out various types of what we now refer to as dogs (10million yrs B.C.) The leading proponent of this mass production of dogs was a guy called Dave who was a keem inventor. Dave hit on the notion that he could make his fortune on selling these dogs to the more well healed members of Arcadian society. Dave was well ahead of his time but not all of his ideas turned out as planned. For instance his prototype of the million candle powered lamping kit never got of the ground as it was basically to difficult to squeeze a million candles into a box small and light enough for the dog to carry. It also proved difficult to light one million candles in time for the owners to go lamping.

Dave also hit on the notion of a Helicopter which involved tying a few hundred large birds (dodo's) by their feet and dangling their food in front of them just out of reach. The bird's were placed on a huge rotating iron wheel which was attached to a basket big enough for two people. The thought process behind this was that the the birds would create enough uplift to raise the basket of the ground and they would be able to travel over long distances by air. There were obvious complications and many many mishaps, it is acknowleded that the excessive use of the Dodo in this practice eventually led to their extinction.

Back to the Greyhound......Dave had devised a Thesis that by applying weights to the legs of the dog and hanging them from the ceiling a few hour a day he could stretch their limbs and make them more streamlined and over time he perfected this technique and eventually evolution being what it is the dogs DNA changed. Dave was lauded in Arcadian society and was consulted by everyone from the good and great.

His final invention was a prototype of todays gas cooker. Dave had harnessed the use of methane gas from the many thousands of wooly Mamoth's that were exclusive to the Arcadian region. Unfortunately one night while looking for a gas leak with a naked flame he ignited the storage tanks of methane and such was the explosion that half the continent was wiped out and a huge gas cloud went into the air causing an ice age that not wiped out the population but many other species as well. One or two of Dave's long dogs managed to escape being fleeter of foot that their heavier kin and managed to travel to Egypt. Unfortunately all of Dave's work was destroyed in the blast.

Evidence of this was found on one of the Pharaow's tombs and the inscription translated was this. "Bloody Arcadian's buch of spitters the lot of them" it later transpire that this Pharoah had ordered a cooker from Dave and had paid up front. Hope this clears things up :thumbs:

The idea of tying weights to things to lengthen em is definitely proven! A mate of mine was intent on increasing the length of his Manhood. He tied the weight from a sash window to it and slotted it down his trouser leg. After 3 days I asked him how it was going. He sed "I think it's started working coz it's definite going black!" :boogy:

Optimus, that tapestry was made between 1524 and 1531 in Brussels. All this shows is that there was a saluki type dog in Brussels 500 years ago.

Well thankyou very much for that Sherlock. Iam well aware that with the split or schism twixt the Latin & Greek Churches in 1054 what you would see in a tapestry would not have been made at the scene but rather an image of it that perhaps would agree with the teachings of the Latin Church. Neither would the tapestry beside it of The Ides of March .However now you have made the point that there was a saluki type of dog in Brussels 500yrs ago so where did they come from & why would it be a type to be associated as being around at the supposed time of Christs birth in the supposed region of his birth? However the point has gone askew from what i posted of a picture taken by myself which depicted a sighthound blooded dog as a point of interest & if you have problems with any falsehoods in the tapestry i suggest you take them up with the Vatican in Rome where it hangs....atb.Optimus :thumbs:

That will make scothunter's day knowing his ancestors were black :whistling:

Primark??

• Like 1

so we evolve from monkeys where the hell have monkeys evolved from and why are there still monkeys living how they do if evolution is that great. and how has a great big wolf evolved to a useless chihuahua or an ugly dog called a pug that a nice looking lady just wana put in there hand bag and walk around with the bloody thing? im not saying there no truth but its alot to get ya heads around and to be honest why would we want to live and let live fact of everything human will one day destroy this earth we live on so just enjoy life while ya can ffs

Painless visible evolution, rat poison ,antibiotics, mixamatosis, head lice lotion, all of these examples were all designed to kill either rats rabbits headline and bacteria. All of these life forms have evolved a resistance to toxins/ infections.

• Like 1