Ancient sighthounds

It all depends how you were schooled. We use conditioning on our dogs.... we train them to do our bidding... we are subject to the same conditioning in our own lives! Charles Fort said "The World is a farm and we are property!" I'm nobody's property and I'm not quite domesticated yet! What about you? I like to see a bit of spirit in my dogs, a Spaniel that pegs game for instance! Unfortunately Schools, the Media and the Police make most people think a certain way...... it's a trance state! Lurcher boys stick 2 fingers up to the man on a regular basis so why believe everything the man tells us? There is plenty of evidence available if you spend a little time looking for it. I respect everybody's right to a point of view but try doing the research!

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I 100% agree because I know few baboons with dogs ATB

Let me try and shed some light on this. It was the Arcadians who first began breeding dogs for hunting and began churning out various types of what we now refer to as dogs (10million yrs B.C.) The l

Tapestry of birth of Christ that hangs in the Vatican. Bottom left is a dog of certain sighthound blood,so just how long have such dogs been around??

It all depends how you were schooled. We use conditioning on our dogs.... we train them to do our bidding... we are subject to the same conditioning in our own lives! Charles Fort said "The World is a farm and we are property!" I'm nobody's property and I'm not quite domesticated yet! What about you? I like to see a bit of spirit in my dogs, a Spaniel that pegs game for instance! Unfortunately Schools, the Media and the Police make most people think a certain way...... it's a trance state! Lurcher boys stick 2 fingers up to the man on a regular basis so why believe everything the man tells us? There is plenty of evidence available if you spend a little time looking for it. I respect everybody's right to a point of view but try doing the research!

What are your views on my example of evolution at work?

Einstein said "If the facts don't fit your theory, change the facts!" So you discard the evidence as a hoax coz it doesn't fit your theory...... Sound! I repeat THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT DARWINS THEORY! And they've had 150 years of digging in the ground to find it! There would be thousands of missing links if he was right! You need to look at OOPARTS ( Out Of Place Artifacts) if you need evidence that we are only now regaining our Technologies! 100 years ago Steam was state of the Art. Name calling won't win an argument BH. F-ck knows where we came from but maybe we can answer some of the simpler questions. The fact that you are so defensive of you paradigm is interesting..... why do you think that is?

There is evidence of evolution in our own country, before the industrial revolution the peppered moth was usually light coloured, dark specimens were very rare and were collectors items.

During the industrial revolution Soot, smoke and other industrial wastes darkened trees and killed off lichens. The light coloured moths became very rare whereas the dark coloured moths became abundant, this is evidence of rapid evolution!

Just beat you too it mate! :laugh::thumbs:

You need medication...

Einstein said "If the facts don't fit your theory, change the facts!" So you discard the evidence as a hoax coz it doesn't fit your theory...... Sound! I repeat THERE IS NO EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT DARWINS THEORY! And they've had 150 years of digging in the ground to find it! There would be thousands of missing links if he was right! You need to look at OOPARTS ( Out Of Place Artifacts) if you need evidence that we are only now regaining our Technologies! 100 years ago Steam was state of the Art. Name calling won't win an argument BH. F-ck knows where we came from but maybe we can answer some of the simpler questions. The fact that you are so defensive of you paradigm is interesting..... why do you think that is?

There is evidence of evolution in our own country, before the industrial revolution the peppered moth was usually light coloured, dark specimens were very rare and were collectors items.

During the industrial revolution Soot, smoke and other industrial wastes darkened trees and killed off lichens. The light coloured moths became very rare whereas the dark coloured moths became abundant, this is evidence of rapid evolution!

Just beat you too it mate! :laugh::thumbs:

I beat you to it ;) ha

I agree that this is Selection at work. Birds picked off the silver moths that stood out on sooty tree bark. You could call this 'Micro Evolution'. Show me an example of moths changing their body shape and I'll shut up! Like Giraffes growing long necks so they can eat leaves off trees...... doesn't wash!

I agree that this is Selection at work. Birds picked off the silver moths that stood out on sooty tree bark. You could call this 'Micro Evolution'. Show me an example of moths changing their body shape and I'll shut up! Like Giraffes growing long necks so they can eat leaves off trees...... doesn't wash!

In what way would changing the shape of their body's help them against bird predation?

I used the term 'Brain washing' earlier..... You bet your life we are... from birth! As to BH's suggestion of taking medication, most of us need a wake up pill! DogFox, some butterflies have wings that look like eyes, others look like leaves etc to fool Predators. I'm saying that they were always like that! Colour changes in moths is nothing, just natural variation. If the Man TPTB) had better examples of Evolution, why would he give you such a crap one as moths changing colour? Its coz they have NO GOOD EXAMPLES so they are grasping at straws in desperation! Think about it!

Also there was the point about apes and ourselves, where chimps have a developed brows to create a shadow from the sun, we have lost these brows. Which is a disadvantage to sight in tropical countries from which we developed. Could this come from a different life form, explaining the missing link??

Hmmmm.....

• Like 1

I used the term 'Brain washing' earlier..... You bet your life we are... from birth! As to BH's suggestion of taking medication, most of us need a wake up pill! DogFox, some butterflies have wings that look like eyes, others look like leaves etc to fool Predators. I'm saying that they were always like that! Colour changes in moths is nothing, just natural variation. If the Man TPTB) had better examples of Evolution, why would he give you such a crap one as moths changing colour? Its coz they have NO GOOD EXAMPLES so they are grasping at straws in desperation! Think about it!

Take it your a fan of David Icke???

• Like 1

Drastic evolution changes take Eons, man hasnt studied animals let alone evolution long enough!

• Like 1

Take it your a fan of David Icke???

No I'm not, the Guy is very bitter and it shows! It offends me when we are served up obvious bull shit time and time again until we believe it. If you don't believe you are property, google CAPITA DIMINUTIO MAXIMA then check out your driving licence, credit cards, utility bills, tax demands etc.... it's not pleasant

Unless your downs syndrome they have an extra gene read a paper years back where they were going to let them breed together to see what the offspring would be like as part of the natural process of evolution as they call it weird or what. :bad:

Edited by juckler123