court this morning good result

well lads just an up date finally at court this morn nothallerton magistrates got conditional discharge 85 cost and got me gear ie lamp battery and ruck sack back i argued the toss in court and they seemed to see sense and give me what is ok seen as i did have rabbits in me car when caught and no permmision to be where i was well im well chuffed seen as police wanted my gear distroyed and me banned for six month driving thats what they tried to get dunn to me in their this morning and all for 3 bunnies that i never seen get caught as i was fixing car in layby while me son and pall walked the dogs bet pc john wilbor the tosser is well gutted and to the grassing git who ever you are mr metchalf pick ya dick up ha ha ha

• Like 9

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well lads just an up date finally at court this morn nothallerton magistrates got conditional discharge 85 cost and got me gear ie lamp battery and ruck sack back i argued the toss in court and the

chuffed for you bud, just watch they dont keep an eye on you, now they know wat your upto, cause if anything they sh@ts dont like being made a fool of, even though there bloody useless at doing there

Am not sure would have the desired effect...

bet pc john wilbor the tosser is well gutted and to the grassing git who ever you are mr metchalf pick ya dick up ha ha ha

I'm glad you got a result, but if the above is true I'd try to keep your head down for a while because they'll have you marked as one to watch.. :yes::thumbs:

EDIT:

chuffed for you bud, just watch they dont keep an eye on you, now they know wat your upto, cause if anything they sh@ts dont like being made a fool of, even though there bloody useless at doing there real jobs

Posted at the same time! :rolleyes::laugh:

Edited by Malt

well lads just an up date finally at court this morn nothallerton magistrates got conditional discharge 85 cost and got me gear ie lamp battery and ruck sack back i argued the toss in court and they seemed to see sense and give me what is ok seen as i did have rabbits in me car when caught and no permmision to be where i was well im well chuffed seen as police wanted my gear distroyed and me banned for six month driving thats what they tried to get dunn to me in their this morning and all for 3 bunnies that i never seen get caught as i was fixing car in layby while me son and pall walked the dogs bet pc john wilbor the tosser is well gutted and to the grassing git who ever you are mr metchalf pick ya dick up ha ha ha

Result mate, i am presuming plod pulled you parked up in a layby with the runners and a couple of bunnys in motor and no permish or reason to be in that area ? Did they do you with trespass in pursuit and what did you argue to get your lamp back ? And as for them trying for a driving ban for a few coneys well that's just pathetic pal, what a sad state the justice system is in when there is far more pressing crime to attend too. Stay lucky bud !

Atb

Freelance

Coney, how on earth were you convicted for having 3 rabbits in your car ? were you on private land when stopped ? Did you have a solicitor ? CPS should have been persuaded to bin this crock of shite.

You wouldnt believe the cases that are not pushed through 'as its not in the public interest.........no realistic chance of conviction.........'. Its a disgrace that tax payers money is wasted on putting you through the court system, and for what ? 4 bloody rabbits......the world has gone mad.

If you are lifted again pm me.

Regards

Bell

• Like 1