court this morning good result

just a suggestion, might be time to trade in your motor as has already been said they are gonna have it in for you now

great result in court though!

Was going to say the same, or a cherished plate as cheap as possible

RAB 1 T :laugh:

P05 CHER

:laugh:

Am not sure would have the desired effect... :whistling:

untitled1.jpg

haha! love that plate

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well lads just an up date finally at court this morn nothallerton magistrates got conditional discharge 85 cost and got me gear ie lamp battery and ruck sack back i argued the toss in court and the

chuffed for you bud, just watch they dont keep an eye on you, now they know wat your upto, cause if anything they sh@ts dont like being made a fool of, even though there bloody useless at doing there

Am not sure would have the desired effect...

just a suggestion, might be time to trade in your motor as has already been said they are gonna have it in for you now

P05 CHER

untitled1.jpg

haha! love that plate

Would go down with the old bill like a fart in a space suit though.

The bottom numbers priced at 179 seem to be about the norm on that website for a number that doesnt mean or say a great deal. May be a cheaper alternative then replacing the motor for the OP

P05 CHER

untitled1.jpg

haha! love that plate

Would go down with the old bill like a fart in a space suit though.

The bottom numbers priced at 179 seem to be about the norm on that website for a number that doesnt mean or say a great deal. May be a cheaper alternative then replacing the motor for the OP

And one for the cop car D 1 LDO :laugh:
  • Like 2

all to familiar these types have a few in my neck of the woods , failed lurchermen these are though , its unbelievable some lengths these types will go to ,f*****g ause crawls .atb bunnys.

Same around here bunnys and to think i used to poach with the fekers bread and cheese men we call them.

poaching is still a crime so they still have to do there job, at end of day that's it there just doing there job, you all curse them to hell but if it wasn't for them I would have been beaten up by 6 lads who were poaching my permission and I was lamping didn't even approach them they approached me, as they wanted to "prove" that there could do what they want! so sorry to all you lads who think its stupid just to try to convict for poaching some rabbits but after the experiences I have around here I say good

get some permission plenty of it around if your put in the foot work and be polite and look after your farmers

probaly going to get loads of abuse now <sits backs and waits for the name calling>

poaching is still a crime so they still have to do there job, at end of day that's it there just doing there job, you all curse them to hell but if it wasn't for them I would have been beaten up by 6 lads who were poaching my permission and I was lamping didn't even approach them they approached me, as they wanted to "prove" that there could do what they want! so sorry to all you lads who think its stupid just to try to convict for poaching some rabbits but after the experiences I have around here I say good

get some permission plenty of it around if your put in the foot work and be polite and look after your farmers

probaly going to get loads of abuse now <sits backs and waits for the name calling>

So YOUR one bad exspierience has made your mind up.

aint just one experience, we have them destroying the farmers crops driving around in the 4x4s, letting livestock out as there leaving gates wide open, walking through the farmers yard and scaring the farmers wife half to death, leaving a deer ragged to hell in the field, just to name a few

Edited by Clare

Del, the problem is that a single experience with twats like that can tar everybody with the same brush in a persons mind. :( People start thinking that anybody who takes a quiet walk here or there without permission would act like that..

Del, the problem is that a single experience with twats like that can tar everybody with the same brush in a persons mind. :( People start thinking that anybody who takes a quiet walk here or there without permission would act like that..

I have to admit its true as now when ever I see some one lamping I cant help but think Im going to get abuse now so dont take the risk and will call the police, before this we would just leave them to it, or if we came across them, just say hop it lads were shooting around here and its not safe for you to be mooching

aint just one experience, we have them destroying the farmers crops driving around in the 4x4s, letting livestock out as there leaving gates wide open, walking through the farmers yard and scaring the farmers wife half to death, leaving a deer ragged to hell in the field, just to name a few

Sounds like a case of tarring every poacher with the same brush to me and by the way i have little time for the idiots you have described.
  • Like 1

the trouble is when you do get permission and work hard to get it the guns & rifle brigade turn up with money aplenty and buy you out i've not got spare cash like some of this people spend on shooting rights. i'm not paying for getting rid of vermin i'd rather give the farmer a helping hand when he needs it who don't mind giving up a few days on weekends for a season of foxing and running dogs and i'm not there to be nagged by the other half :whistling:

ive poached all my hunting life here their and everywhere but the last few years the police and keepers are getting worse before id be told in terms id ynderstand not to come back but now they take u to court and try and fcknyour life right up taking cars and dogs seems to be the norm im getting to old to run these days so perhaps ill try and get me self bit more permmision or a mobility scooter ha but all kidding a side

• Like 1

ive poached most times ive been lamping but this year is the only year ive ever been stopped and about 6 times so decided to get some permission just for a excuse mainly still poach but if caught on way home ive got a place to say ive been.as for the poachers with no respect for land or quarry well its these idiots who has got it on top imo.