why are some rabbits faster in different parts of the country

Would a slow greyhound catch a Sussex rabbit? Sussex rabbits have the "kung fu" gene and frequently finish off dogs with the nagasaki death chop........

THAT WOULDNT BE KENDO NEGASAKI WOULD IT,,,,,HE WAS NOT MATCH FOR MR CRABTREE

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can YOU Run faster in long grass? up a hill? Or on a flat field? ..answer = flat field EVERYTIME meaning it all boils down to the terrain!! SIMPLE or it should be!! ATB Andy

I look at it this way: a dog, running on a golf course skids on the turn. Neither can it dig in and get purchase to push off at each stride.The ground is hard (usually), and very smooth. This favours

anybody thats done abit will know its not the rabbit its the land that makes the difference ,like running rabbits on wet sticky wheat will sapp the dogs alot quicker when on numbers,give the dog sore

Would a slow greyhound catch a Sussex rabbit? Sussex rabbits have the "kung fu" gene and frequently finish off dogs with the nagasaki death chop........

THAT WOULDNT BE KENDO NEGASAKI WOULD IT,,,,,HE WAS NOT MATCH FOR MR CRABTREE

Shirley Not !

Cheers.

• Like 2
Guest Sorley Boys clan

Yes you see your not as stupid as you make out! the post i put up about the greyhounds was a test and you all seem to think that not all greyhounds was equal, some of you said select breeding others said chicken nuggats and potatoes but on a whole you all agreed that it possible to get a variant of speed in one species, LOOK GUYS IM TRYING TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU not all rabbits are the same were ever you are, and if you carnt see this now there is no hope for you its true what they say you carnt educate pork and if arsholes could fly this forum would be air traffick control

A TEST FFS EVERBODY THOUGHT YOU WERE A DICK AN NOW YOU CONFIRMED IT :laugh:
  • Like 1

Yes you see your not as stupid as you make out! the post i put up about the greyhounds was a test and you all seem to think that not all greyhounds was equal, some of you said select breeding others said chicken nuggats and potatoes but on a whole you all agreed that it possible to get a variant of speed in one species, LOOK GUYS IM TRYING TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU not all rabbits are the same were ever you are, and if you carnt see this now there is no hope for you its true what they say you carnt educate pork and if arsholes could fly this forum would be air traffick control

i think that applies to you

Guest Sorley Boys clan

i think that applies to you

:whistling: Edited by Sorley Boys clan

its a shame the majority on this site know shit sorry to upset you all, but my local rabbits are faster than dales ones nothing to do do with terrian you thick c**ts, ill tell you what ill do ill give you 10 pounds for every local rabbit you catch max of 10, run as many thoe as you want, if your willing to do the same for me up the dales max of ten surely you carnt lose ive got a man i dont know GIRO who is kind enough to offer his services so come on you experts prove me wrong, no you wont will ya, WILF what about you 1st

its a shame the majority on this site know shit sorry to upset you all, but my local rabbits are faster than dales ones nothing to do do with terrian you thick c**ts, ill tell you what ill do ill give you 10 pounds for every local rabbit you catch max of 10, run as many thoe as you want, if your willing to do the same for me up the dales max of ten surely you carnt lose ive got a man i dont know GIRO who is kind enough to offer his services so come on you experts prove me wrong, no you wont will ya, WILF what about you 1st

Yawn, mark if that is you then you will be well aware I thought you were a complete f*****g doylen before and looking at things, you still are........you can take your tenner and do something useful like buy yourself another bottle of jonny walker you utter f*****g idiot.

You and your dog got bitch slapped by long dog runner and his Bruce and I don't think you have ever quiet got over it.......now run off and try and have a day off from being a tool!

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

I know from reading only a very small snippet of your text that selective inbreeding by your relatives over the the years has created a prize COCK .

ATB Cookie