charles bronson..

Seen a documentary on him years ago and his bare knuckle career was short and shite, he was a crap theif who got caught and a bully in jail, ask the teacher who he made crawl around on all fours and bark like a dog if he should be let out, teacher lol lol nice hard target for him there like, and another thing if some soft bloke stuck a shiv in him in jail would he then be classed as harder than charles bronson.................. always thought he looked like the baddie of sonic the hedgehog myself .

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guy is a complete dick hes so hard he cant cope with life on the outside. If you hero worship people like him you need to take a good look at yourself.

feck me how shit was that film,,, hes not worthy of a film to be honset,,,,, how stupid have you got to be , to stay inside all your life ,,

Been better if it had been coloured in.

It's only a photocopy Moll, It was posted to the pub, I think to try and intimidate me.

Is that why you lost 4 stone and shaved your head........... :laugh:

:D

Yes mate, I was shitting it .............

The bloke who tried to be the big gangster was some local soft lad who was organising these wank charity nights for plastic gangsters, he had "Mad Frankie Fraser" speaking at one of them and tried to crack on I was dead man walking.

http://www.freebrons...0Devonside.html

Maybe 40 year ago and if I had tits .................

http://www.chesterch...59067-22813765/

The bloke I wouldn't let in the pub is mentioned there too, Ray Williams, he reckoned he was big time too ........... I went and found him, he ran a skanky second hand furniture shop selling dirty old mattresses :laugh:

I've got all the newspaper cuttings somewhere from when it all happened, that Ray Williams went crying to the local paper because the nasty man wouldn't let him in the pub.

I don't know why there are 2 bouncers in the drawing either, I've only ever worked on my own on that door.

does the pub have a sign that reads "NO BIKERS OR LEATHER JACKETS" ????

No?

:thumbs:

Enjoyed the film its different and gives an insight.

The scene in the asylum in which the pet shop boys its a sin music is playing :laugh:

I cannot understand why any man would choose to spend a life behind bars :icon_eek: but each to there own!

I spent some time a few years ago in Woodhill hmp and he was in there at the same time,a lad on the landing had a mag with a article in it about Bronson and we were chatting to a screw about him and it was true they never let him out without 6 screws about him and he was allways playing up and making stupid demands.A bully in the seg block and no one thought much of him cons or screws alike,one thing was funny to listen to was the yp wing scroats shouting the odds and chalenges to him after the lights out bit at night.

Seen a documentary on him years ago and his bare knuckle career was short and shite, he was a crap theif who got caught and a bully in jail, ask the teacher who he made crawl around on all fours and bark like a dog if he should be let out, teacher lol lol nice hard target for him there like, and another thing if some soft bloke stuck a shiv in him in jail would he then be classed as harder than charles bronson.................. always thought he looked like the baddie of sonic the hedgehog myself .

doesnt make you hard shiving or slashing someone shithouse trick really standing toe to toe and winning makes you hard its mostly shithouse smackeds slashing people for gear

I spent some time a few years ago in Woodhill hmp and he was in there at the same time,a lad on the landing had a mag with a article in it about Bronson and we were chatting to a screw about him and it was true they never let him out without 6 screws about him and he was allways playing up and making stupid demands.A bully in the seg block and no one thought much of him cons or screws alike,one thing was funny to listen to was the yp wing scroats shouting the odds and chalenges to him after the lights out bit at night.

Theres people like that in every nick up and down the country........the only difference is most of them want to get out !........Bronson at some stage obviously decided he wasnt particularly bothered about getting out and instead worked on building this " character " that the media and public have taken as some kind of hannibal lecter style scarey nutbag .......lets face it we all love a good story :hmm:

I saw some of the film, turned it off after 40 minutes, despite Tom Hardy being an excellent actor i thought the film was shite, not quite sure what he has done worthy of a film?

Think it was the Brits version on "Chopper"

To be honest considering how long he has had to practise, his drawings are pretty shit.

I havnt seen the film but did read the book a few years back, sounds like a crap robber, a crap boxer and after 37 years practise is still producing drawing that most 12 year old kids could sit down and do better. Dont know why the media insist on building twats like him up, what sort of bell end choses to spend their life in prison

• Like 1

Have worked in Woodhill, and done a few jobs in houseblock 6 which even the screws and works staff used to call "Bronson's Palace".

doesnt make you hard shiving or slashing someone shithouse trick really standing toe to toe and winning makes you hard its mostly shithouse smackeds slashing people for gear

No i agree mate, neither does taking a teacher hostage, you ever seen any footage of Bronson fight? believe me he is not hard, i agree also about smack heads slashing people for gear, but i can recall being on wings in Hindley as a 20yr old YP and watching in amazement the amount of scousers taxing people for their Fila trainers lol was gob smacked to say the least, had never seen the likes in the north east lol