why do people

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there is no ban over here, if you dont like it dont look,you sound like a three hugger yourself,anti this anti that f**k off with your anti,s

theres no ban in ireland

i am sure that question is aimed at the thread put up this morning,so i will try answer your question this is a hunting site,which like minded people share there days/nights out,we went out last nigh

Maybe so Chartpolski,but lately on here any thread that is actually about hunting ,there is always one or two with their anti this and anti that,this site must be either about 70% antis or god forbid people who are into hunting but just want to stir shit for everyone else,and i think threads like this will fuel their campaign more than anything because it highlites everything for them. :thumbs:

Cheers

• Like 3

As was already stated that pic was taken in Ireland where it is not illegal to lamp foxes with lurchers,this shit allways seem's to happen when the pics from Ireland are posted yet the ones from the usa or main land europe get posted of things nothing is ever said,we are not under British rule anymore we have different laws :tongue2::thumbs:

Well said L300 :thumbs: , hope some folks on here understand this! :rolleyes:

Maybe so Chartpolski,but lately on here any thread that is actually about hunting ,there is always one or two with their anti this and anti that,this site must be either about 70% antis or god forbid people who are into hunting but just want to stir shit for everyone else,and i think threads like this will fuel their campaign more than anything because it highlites everything for them. :thumbs:

Cheers

Exactly :yes: . their is even lads over here in Ireland, that are bringing attention to it all by coming on here and nit picking!! :no:

• Like 2

As long as it's legal, why should we worry what the anti's think ? They are ALWAYS going to hate us, but damned if they are going to be allowed to stop us posting what is LEGAL !! You are right that there are people on our side, who post before thinking or knowing the facts. But there is also people who put up stupid posts, that are just asking for trouble ! A little bit of thought before posting would help ! I put a post up with lots of foxes and dog pics, which were taken in Australia,and perfectly legal, but I'm sure the anti's will have downloaded them for future trouble making, but I REPEAT, we shouldn't stop posting what is LEGAL !

Cheers.

• Like 2

Imo the reason the country's in such a bloody state today is because some people think we should bow down just because the government says so... :censored: pick up your dog shit, don't do this, don't do that,... :angry: if everyone stood together and said ,..f**k YOU, (like the french does) we wouldn't be so afraid to post a few pictures of an animal that has been hunted by KINGS since time forgot,.........for god sake, isan't it time this country grew a pair... :( like i said, omo...rant over. :thumbs:

• Like 3

theres no ban in aus,

but the problem is these clowns in rspca and other anti groups get money of do gooders by using these photos

we fight f*****g hard to keep dogging in aus and truth be told they have more money going in to stop us then there is to fight them they use quotes and photos they have pulled of here all the time.

it makes it a hell of a lot harder when were fighting them

imo the net will be the end of hunting.

they would have nothing to go on if blokes just did what they love and kept there mouths shut and not post it for the world to see

but on the same note i injoy seeing how you blokes do it the dogs you run and the terain you run on the world would be a beter place if they would just stay the f**k out of other peoples busines

but they dont and if you think just couse you live in one place or anouther it dosnt efect you or everyone else you have a lot to learn how the world works

Edited by red pit boar dog
  • Like 2

Imo the reason the country's in such a bloody state today is because some people think we should bow down just because the government says so... :censored: pick up your dog shit, don't do this, don't do that,... :angry: if everyone stood together and said ,..f**k YOU, (like the french does) we wouldn't be so afraid to post a few pictures of an animal that has been hunted by KINGS since time forgot,.........for god sake, isan't it time this country grew a pair... :( like i said, omo...rant over. :thumbs:

very well put and 100% right. stuff the antis theres enough dont do this dont do that without bowing down to those misimformed twats bollox to the ban and even bigger bollox to the antis .
  • Like 1

I don't think it is anything to do with being Irish !I think some people just jump in and assume it was in the UK, unless the poster states it was in a country where it's sill legal.

Cheers.

I think that is the case here,the guy who made the thread did so in good faith, I don't think he was being censorious, and, he has stated his position and apologised if he has offended anyone,I can't see how he can be fairer than that . It seems to be a case of cross purposes to me. Edited by inan
why do people show they caught a fox because it just gives them antis the bullets to fire its like robbing a bank and leaving your name and address so many people get caught with photes done all hunting never took a photo yet had mine took with lincolnshire ploice
Its the people who post pictures that are only interested in bigging themselves up,with no real interest in the dog or the hunt,just their own thick halfwit mentality,that ruin it.Pictures,portraying the outcome of a days sporting activity,with the emphasis on the dogs,their breeding entering and training,especially some of the overseas posts,are more readily acceptable,as long as they are of a Legal nature.This is where the halfwits come in again as they believe they are the only ones who have ever entered a field and tested a lurcher,until the vast majority of people on sites like this learn to regulate their posts,to protect themselves more than others,then someone more responsible will have to do it for them. Edited by morton

hi everyone i was the one who put the post on it was in no way meant to hurt anyone i just my a comment i have done the black and white and reds i am no better than anyone i just want u all to no i am not a anti and as i said before i am 59 years old and i would still go to jail for the bstd aints so i am sorry i put my the comment on here and i hope u will understand i meant no harm to anyone if i am wrong for making a comment i am sorry but please dont call me a anti because there r a lot of the dog men that no me and will tell u diffrent so sorry again