death row dogs ( bbc1 )

The pitbull is just the easy target now for the law no dog should be banned every dog deserves a fair chance of a good life instead of using the dogs as scapegoats why don't they come down on the iresponsible idiotic owners who eathia don't look after them or use them as a tool or a symbol there f**kin twats.

• Like 2

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

usual biased shite from the beeb what astounds me is the squalor some people choose to live in kinel a fecking dung beetle as more pride in his home than the lot o them dirty fecking halfwits kunt

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts ! Ive been around some very sp

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

Well i think we all knew it was going to go the way it did. The thing is that the 54 point measurement doesnt strictly apply and is not an appropriate method of finding a dogs true genetic breed. If you look at the Save Lennox case, they did the measurements on this dog and they said he was a DD breed. But a dna was brought into the case and was proven that hewas not.....yet they still are going on the tape measure. And Lennox is a family pet that has never had a complaint made against him, never bitten someone and is kept in a gret surrounding and well looked after by its owners.

As for the scum on the program, 99% of them shouldnt have any form of dog whether it be DD or a shitsu, and as for the ones that do ....its for a status symbol, which is sickening. All too soon and it will happen this DD will spread to other breeds. And all because of the simple minded fools that have no respect for an animal or itswell being.

• Like 2

A hasitly poorly written piece of legislation rushed through parliment after some horrendous attacks by dogs owned by people who shouldn't of been allowed to keep any breed in the first place. The 54 point identification scheme is laughable, one only needs to look at the people owning the breed on last nights programme, they would give pugs an unsavoury reputation........

It's a subject close to my heart and something I've sat and thought about more than is probably healthy. It's certainly a heartbreaker and yes it's the dogs that suffer, individually and as a breed as a whole.

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts !

Ive been around some very special dogs of this breed,some very good natured and gentle human friendly dogs,some not so friendly......but what they all had in common is they were real and true representatives of the breed,even the bad ones............but these things these scabby sloshpots have today are NOT the breed myself and many others know as the American Pit Bull Terrier.....they are not even close.......to even call them by the same name i find embarrassing and humiliating.

As for this nonsense about judging whether a dogs a pit bull by its size/shape and fitting neatly into a box :blink: ..........how can a breed with no breed standard be judged by a standard......some of the best dogs in the breed ive ever seen have been extreme opposites to one another from little bow legged 28 lb coffee tables to 60 lb long lean elegant athletes.........the beauty of these dogs was what was on the inside it was never about what they looked like....i say what ive been saying for years....

The further away from the pit you breed these dogs....the more trouble you will get with them.

• Like 8

This dangerous dogs act is pathetic in my veiw they always slate the pitbull / Pitbull types when in fact any dog can be deemed dangerous look at the rotti & mastiff & staffy for example iv'e seen a few of these witch are capable of biting you, don't see programmes & articles on them & bans on them eathia theres loads of pitbulls out there quite a few iv'e come across what are genrally content calm dogs what are well sosalised its just majority of idiotic owners who don't know how to look after a dog & the public & pathetic press what give them this bad perseption & bad name, the owner makes the dog the way it is & the show only showed scruffy Kunts who can't look after there selfs let alone a dog. My dads pal once had a boxer x staff taken away for being a pitbull type, pathetic i know but luckily he managed to get it back.

almost forgot doesn't the pitbull originate from the uk.

America.I remember seeing and walking stuff out of ed reids dogs in the early 80s and also saw how some idiots were latching on to these dogs that sadley brought the d.d.a onto the law books.

no they originate from britain an ireland thats were it all began till yanks cottoned on to it now its the american version of what we all ways had... i too seen reids stuff round here... reids a true gent with out doubt..... he bred an imported a lot of the smaller stuff...
  • Like 1

It's a subject close to my heart and something I've sat and thought about more than is probably healthy. It's certainly a heartbreaker and yes it's the dogs that suffer, individually and as a breed as a whole.

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts !

Ive been around some very special dogs of this breed,some very good natured and gentle human friendly dogs,some not so friendly......but what they all had in common is they were real and true representatives of the breed,even the bad ones............but these things these scabby sloshpots have today are NOT the breed myself and many others know as the American Pit Bull Terrier.....they are not even close.......to even call them by the same name i find embarrassing and humiliating.

As for this nonsense about judging whether a dogs a pit bull by its size/shape and fitting neatly into a box :blink: ..........how can a breed with no breed standard be judged by a standard......some of the best dogs in the breed ive ever seen have been extreme opposites to one another from little bow legged 28 lb coffee tables to 60 lb long lean elegant athletes.........the beauty of these dogs was what was on the inside it was never about what they looked like....i say what ive been saying for years....

The further away from the pit you breed these dogs....the more trouble you will get with them.

Brilliant post, it could have been written about any working dog........a great shame more people dont think that way :victory: :victory:

The problem is that most laws are passed and implemented by people who have no in depth knowledge of the subject, whatever it is. We live in a knee jerk reaction culture, and most people are too stupid and conditioned by main stream education, so believe what the government or media tells them. The governments and churches of most religions throughout history want to keep people in ignorance and fear so they remain compliant and brain dead.

• Like 1

The problem is that most laws are passed and implemented by people who have no in depth knowledge of the subject, whatever it is. We live in a knee jerk reaction culture, and most people are too stupid and conditioned by main stream education, so believe what the government or media tells them. The governments and churches of most religions throughout history want to keep people in ignorance and fear so they remain compliant and brain dead.

look at some of the posts on here it worked :laugh:

Brilliant post, it could have been written about any working dog........a great shame more people dont think that way :victory: :victory:

spot on post, a great breed that just got in the (wrong) hands and the apbt is paying for it :yes:

wasters in high rise flats who dont give a shit about the dog, i see a pitbull type every day near me and its lovely soft and i trust it with my 2 lurchers, feel sorry for the dogs but what would you do if one went for you in the street? how would you stop it when its gone crazy? thats theones we need ta watch and yes shoot the owners. worked in brum for 10 years alum rock winston green bordsley green, sparkbrook and sparkhill,, what a f*****g shitehole

all the posh parts mate :laugh: but yes you are right they are shit holes :thumbs:

A hasitly poorly written piece of legislation rushed through parliment after some horrendous attacks by dogs owned by people who shouldn't of been allowed to keep any breed in the first place. The 54 point identification scheme is laughable, one only needs to look at the people owning the breed on last nights programme, they would give pugs an unsavoury reputation........

the sad thing is simo we /working dog owners all get tarred with the same shitty brush -- someone came to do some work on my house and even though my kennels are imaculate /lined heated roomy clean have shavings down sleeping boxes and radio 5 on all day ;) he had to give his views on how cruel it is to keep dogs in kennels -- despite the fact his dog came to work with him and spent 8 hrs locked up in a van.. even had someone at a stables saying that ratting was cruel because the dogs did`nt want to do it and it made them over exited -- thats just a couple of examples of how people see us same with any programme --- that shows working dogs makes us all look bad when the truth the vast majority of us care for the welfare of our stock and are as shocked as anyone else when we see shit like last nites programme -- thr was another programme on last night showing some badly docked pups at appleby i was out with someone this morning first thing he jokinly said when i got in his van was i see your lot was at it again on the box last night ... i`m ramblin and not making much sense but i know what i mean :blink: the shit stick hits us all,,