death row dogs ( bbc1 )

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

usual biased shite from the beeb what astounds me is the squalor some people choose to live in kinel a fecking dung beetle as more pride in his home than the lot o them dirty fecking halfwits kunt

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts ! Ive been around some very sp

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

Said it earlier didn't I.

Pitbull ????? I've seen more ' Pitbull ' type dogs walking round Croydon high street than on this one sided BBC show. F*"king disgusting ! I love the way these people are trying to defend their dogs, no matter what dog they had i wouldn't want a dog living with them, let alone a ' Type ' of dog. Try admitting that the DDA was wrong and do something about it. Makes my blood boil, hence I didn't want to watch this programme. And as previously said the only dog that DID bite someone was returned to a bloke with the intelligence of my door mat. Yet again congratulations to the BBC for making such a good programme showing both sides of the dog world.