death row dogs ( bbc1 )

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

usual biased shite from the beeb what astounds me is the squalor some people choose to live in kinel a fecking dung beetle as more pride in his home than the lot o them dirty fecking halfwits kunt

You and me both.....and for that reason i personally am quite happy the breed is banned if that program is any indication of the calibre of owner the breed now attracts ! Ive been around some very sp

scrap the DDA its f****n uselss. Any breed of dog that bites should be PTS and any breed of dog that has a friendly nature should be allowed to enjoy a good life.

a few people tried to cash in on the breed but ed reid had really cornered the market and a lot of people would only buy direct he was coining it ..

A few in s.yorks cashed in on breeding dogs they got off ed reid one builder i knew even had some lads who couldent afford a pup off him had them working for 3 weeks for nowt in luei off a pup as in the early 80s he was chargeing £300 a pop no wonder the peddlars latched on to them.

all the so called dogmen was guilty of there own actions selling dogs 2 anyone that had the right money ,where are they know as far away from the origional dogs as poss,and it was other people that made their dogs the names and reps they got

a few people tried to cash in on the breed but ed reid had really cornered the market and a lot of people would only buy direct he was coining it ..

A few in s.yorks cashed in on breeding dogs they got off ed reid one builder i knew even had some lads who couldent afford a pup off him had them working for 3 weeks for nowt in luei off a pup as in the early 80s he was chargeing £300 a pop no wonder the peddlars latched on to them.

feck me 300 in 80s feck me we was lucky to have 3 quid back then lol a loaf was ten pence feck me its over a quid now so god knows what hes charging today lol

I was at Ed's house in 1991, i found him rude, arrogant and only interested in taking my money........

well he must know a wrong un when he see`s one good old eddie laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pngyes.gifboogy.gifbiggrin.png

Or he manipulated the weak willed yes.gif

bullshit !! you arent weak in any deparment ive seen ye your built like a fecking oorang u tang :laugh::victory::thumbs:

I was at Ed's house in 1991, i found him rude, arrogant and only interested in taking my money........

well he must know a wrong un when he see`s one good old eddie laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.pngyes.gifboogy.gifbiggrin.png

Or he manipulated the weak willed yes.gif

bullshit !! you arent weak in any deparment ive seen ye your built like a fecking oorang u tang :laugh::victory::thumbs:

How kind of you to say :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Now wheres my bananas :laugh:

I wouldnt let my dogs visit the houses/pig styes on tv last night never mind LIVE in them , there houses make my kennells look like The Ritz i kid you not , felt no guilt for any off them who had there dogs taken , only felt for the dogs , should be a policy to rehome to responsible/experienced people not pts !

• Like 3

he didnt create mayhem the fukcing idiots created mayhem pal just like they still do.... gnash your an intelligent man one of the few on here..... yeah he was a peddler... like you said lets not slate a man who cant defend himself.... he was is a gent .....

if your asking me to close my eyes and ears and in turn close my mouth i cant do it mate sorry..........." f****n idiots " dont get a dog off me and never could.........if they could get one off uncle ed then that kind of tells its own story ;) ......being a nice gent is not a reason to hide from the truth i dont care how nice you are........some folk would be a lot more hostile than im being,as a human being i liked the man,as an owner/breeder of the breed i love he was everything i despise.

• Like 1

he didnt create mayhem the fukcing idiots created mayhem pal just like they still do.... gnash your an intelligent man one of the few on here..... yeah he was a peddler... like you said lets not slate a man who cant defend himself.... he was is a gent .....

if your asking me to close my eyes and ears and in turn close my mouth i cant do it mate sorry..........." f****n idiots " dont get a dog off me and never could.........if they could get one off uncle ed then that kind of tells its own story wink.png ......being a nice gent is not a reason to hide from the truth i dont care how nice you are........some folk would be a lot more hostile than im being,as a human being i liked the man,as an owner/breeder of the breed i love he was everything i despise.

i know exactly were your coming from say no more :thumbs: