whin .... banned??

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Funny how all the people that put up threads about whin,either personally attacking,him bullying and laughing him are still on.Is that not as bad as giving a opinion

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go   I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether

Since being banned from THL, Whin has taken on a new role to fill the void an 8000 posting person who has no time for the internet now has in his life....

Posted Images

so how does warning system work ,the people who you upsett report you or the mods control it ?

The warning system is the the left under your name on a thread, mods can read them but each member can only read his own. Mods increase or decrease the warning if members post stupid things or keep ignoring forum rules, once it gets to a certain level its adios member............Members have no influence on warnings, unless indirectly they are helping the forum by reporting something stupid, dangerous or an infringement of the rules......

so how does warning system work ,the people who you upsett report you or the mods control it ?

The warning system is the the left under your name on a thread, mods can read them but each member can only read his own. Mods increase or decrease the warning if members post stupid things or keep ignoring forum rules, once it gets to a certain level its adios member............Members have no influence on warnings, unless indirectly they are helping the forum by reporting something stupid, dangerous or an infringement of the rules......

just had a look carn,t see it simo or does only show if you,ve been warned ?

You have a 0% matey so sleep easy :laugh::thumbs:

You have a 0% matey so sleep easy :laugh::thumbs:

you should,nt of said nowt i,ll be getting reported now :laugh:
  • Like 1

my opionion on whin , when you would read some ones thread he would always talk about his self and what he use to do , nothing to help the members thread. i thought he was all me me me and me. most of what he went on about was utter tosh- his kettle was always blacker than every ones. reading his posts i thought he owned the whole running dog population but the stupid thing about it is i will actually miss him and i dont know why - thl was his life , he lived on here lol

• Like 1

trying to decipher his posts was hard work but in fairness he did contribute an awfull lot of posts on thl and if arguing gets you banned half the irish on the running dog section wouldnt be on here. bring back whin.anyone know the reason why he was actually banned .

• Like 2

trying to decipher his posts was hard work but in fairness he did contribute an awfull lot of posts on thl and if arguing gets you banned half the irish on the running dog section wouldnt be on here. bring back whin.anyone know the reason why he was actually banned .

he warning status was trough the roof don,t know what the final blow was

He has been kicked off. The mods decided he had to go

I DO NOT agree with this in any way. Whin can be a twat, I know more than anyone on here, but the fact remains, he dishes out advice, whether you like it or not is up to you,but it is based on 30 odd yrs hunting. He knows his stuff..

This is wrong. totally wrong

As far as I`m concerned There are too many jealous tossers out there who sit behind a keyboard rather than get out and do a bit, and have nothing better to do than get ripped in every time his name is mentioned,, he probably has forgot more than these people have ever learned.

WRONG..

Agreed, don't think there was any malice in any of whin's posts, sure he had an opinion and could be controversial but ffs it's a forum, not everyone is going to agree.You gotta remember a lot of folk ripped the pish out of him and he always took it the right way [as far as I seen] then gave it back.

When I think of some of the idiots that post on THL and are still members yet someone that actually knew what they were talking about gets the boot, that's gotta be a joke.

Right

So according to the mods, Whin was banned because other people caused shit on every thread he started. Read that back to yourselves would you ??

People make threats on here and still stay, Whin annoys people with his spelling and gets the boot, FFS !

If thats the case, why not have a purge of all the arseholes who jumped on the "I hate Whin " bandwagon,, and TROLLED every word he said on here !!!!!

ATB

• Like 1

must of had a few haters and folk allways pressing the report button on him bit like 1 mod already said he had loads of chances and it was down 2 them 2 get rid me personaly think their is worse on the forums

Guest cookiemonsterandmerlin

Malt said himself the members egging and jibbing his post where partly to blame and I said before the members who wound the thread up even more should be added to banned list.

We must have a forum that is well banlanced and fair in its running be it forum manners or the banning system.

Otherwise it erodes the forum into diffrent levels one rule for some members and a diffrent one for others.

ATB Cookie

This is probably one of the most lenient forums on the net, its not a free for all...Why don't the people concerned start a forum up were no one gets banned, were you can post what you like illegal or not, any images you like.... then when everything goes to rat shit, and all the crows that fly with you get shot... something actually sinks in...

You can never please everyone, your damned if you do and your damned if you don't..