shes very looky shes not my child let me tell thee

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What c**t stood there for 13 mins filming a girl stamping on and kicking a dog shitess? And aye the girl should be pts as well. Why bother trying to 'sort her out'', we are over populated as it is.

as said i feel for the old boy who trusted her to take his dog out,poor f****r must be heart broken,take my hat of to who ever recored it so it came it to light.horrid child!!

i bet if the dog had bitten her for it would have got pts. makes you f****n sick.

i coul`nt have stood and filmed it i`d have been in after the 1st kick giving her a right bollocking -- i hope she never go`s into child care .... she should be seeking some help and i hope her parents have sorted it ...

I'm baffled at some of the replies here, She's just a STUPID little kid, doing something pathetic! Yet some of you lot are going on like she's set fire to a baby in it's pram or something! Wishing she gets battered in School and such like, I think you need to give your heads a good shake!

This girl should get a severe disciplining for what she's done by her parents I agree, but what I think is even more pathetic is that some c*nt (more than likely a nonce seeing as he's up the window filming a 12 year old girl in what looks to be a park) has sat there filming it until she got bored of giving it a shoeing, then that same c*nt went to the Sun with the story, which the Sun then thinks is a story worthy of covering!!!!!!!!

Un -F*cking-believable!

When I was a kid, if a youngster was found doing something like that they'd get slapped and dragged round to be brought up in front of their parent(s). There was none of this national outcry bleeding hearts calling for justice bullshit!

Things were just a lot more sensible then it seems.

• Like 1

I'm baffled at some of the replies here, She's just a STUPID little kid, doing something pathetic! Yet some of you lot are going on like she's set fire to a baby in it's pram or something! Wishing she gets battered in School and such like, I think you need to give your heads a good shake!

This girl should get a severe disciplining for what she's done by her parents I agree, but what I think is even more pathetic is that some c*nt (more than likely a nonce seeing as he's up the window filming a 12 year old girl in what looks to be a park) has sat there filming it until she got bored of giving it a shoeing, then that same c*nt went to the Sun with the story, which the Sun then thinks is a story worthy of covering!!!!!!!!

Un -F*cking-believable!

When I was a kid, if a youngster was found doing something like that they'd get slapped and dragged round to be brought up in front of their parent(s). There was none of this national outcry bleeding hearts calling for justice bullshit!

Things were just a lot more sensible then it seems.

Hooray.....a bit of common sense.....thank god everyone doesnt automatically jump on the nearest bandwagon and actually thinks for themself !