US- Marines !!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The American military are very gung - ho and after the heat of battle and with adrenaline still rushing I can well imagine them pissing on their spoils of war. The British military are far more profes

Could have been worse i thought one of their saying were ill cut your head off and shit down your neck that would have been a sight to see.TBH who realy gives a feck wat they did to scum who think not

feck me are you seriously comparing the doors to war ??? Do be brief fella I also worked the doors in London soho lester square I even worked the coat and barge in Putney ( not for the faint hearted)

personly i dont realy care,,, those c**ts do far worse,,, trouble is those soldiers may well get sacked over this,, you know what governments are like,, they will make an example of them,,,, and if any of them have been in a long time they might kiss goodby to a pension

Edited by TOMO
  • Like 3

And how would you feel if the headline were "Taliban fighters pissing on dead marines"?

i understand what your saying,, and your right,,,,,,, but its easy for us sat here in a warm house not being shot at, ect ect,,, thinking its a shit thing to do,,,,,,,,, but who knows how you would feel put in those circumstances evryday,,,,, i think anybody that goes to war,,, is going to be afected for the rest of there life to some degree..

lets hope its some sort of internet hoax,,, if its not then them soldiers will most proberbly get the book thrown at them

• Like 2

And how would you feel if the headline were "Taliban fighters pissing on dead marines"?

I would get a ''Stiffy & start pulling the head off it'' ......................................I would think that was normal behaviour from pieces of shite[Taliban] who rape who ever & do what they want !!

The problem is that we have to be better than them to maintain the moral highground. I believe our culture is more civilised, I believe the majority of the muslim world are crazy, immoral c**ts who would commit any crime if they thought it would buy them in to heaven. But if we start acting like them then we have already lost, or we have no reason to fight anymore at least.

The general public can't understand the psychology of warfare, it is hardly big news a soldier stops seeing the enemy as human as some need that mentality to pull the trigger.

• Like 1

The American military are very gung - ho and after the heat of battle and with adrenaline still rushing I can well imagine them pissing on their spoils of war. The British military are far more professional and there are a thousand things you need to do after winning a fire fight to ensure you maintain the momentum and keep hold of the ground you have just fought hard to win. However I have no problem with them pissing on the verminouse scum. Any poor f****r captured by the Taliban will endure far far worse than just being pissed on. They have no concept of humanity and see anybody apart from themselves as pieces of sh@t under their shoes. Unfortunately those soldiers will be court martialed for that simple act no matter what they have done in their military careers up until now. I hope Anybody that wants to join this thread on the side of the Taliban has actually been in a conflict and knows what they are talking about. If not then perhaps it's best you keep your thoughts to yourself.

• Like 10

i think they should have the book thrown at them regardless of what the enemy would do - isn't that why we are at war with them ? because we like to think we have better manners? Oh no i forgot its because they have shed loads of oil.

After all the shite that the yanks have put onto the oil producing nations in the middle east - if I was an Afghan i would be proud to fight against america.

The American military are very gung - ho and after the heat of battle and with adrenaline still rushing I can well imagine them pissing on their spoils of war. The British military are far more professional and there are a thousand things you need to do after winning a fire fight to ensure you maintain the momentum and keep hold of the ground you have just fought hard to win. However I have no problem with them pissing on the verminouse scum. Any poor f****r captured by the Taliban will endure far far worse than just being pissed on. They have no concept of humanity and see anybody apart from themselves as pieces of sh@t under their shoes. Unfortunately those soldiers will be court martialed for that simple act no matter what they have done in their military careers up until now. I hope Anybody that wants to join this thread on the side of the Taliban has actually been in a conflict and knows what they are talking about. If not then perhaps it's best you keep your thoughts to yourself.

:victory:

As an ex Soldier, I can say 100% than anyone who thinks thats acceptable needs to have a word with themselves! When you lower yourself to the standards of the enemy you no longer have the right to fight them! The first thing any soldier learns is respect for the enemy!

• Like 2