Missus is a fcukin anti !!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

only one thing to cure that mate GET RID

buy her a few chickens, and when charlie's payed a visit and caused havock she may have a different view !!!!! a.t.b sfa

I'm laying a patio soon!! Room for a few more down there lol  

Sit her down and try and explain as best you can why you like hunting/terrier work so much...also try and explain the need for such types of hunting...hopefully she,ll understand but if she doent then its just a case of keeping your hobby to yourself..atb stabba

Sit her down and try and explain as best you can why you like hunting/terrier work so much...also try and explain the need for such types of hunting...hopefully she,ll understand but if she doent then its just a case of keeping your hobby to yourself..atb stabba

ive done that and tbh she has said that if fox on land takin chickens lambs etc then yeah that fine to dig or lamp them with dogs but doest see it as a sport like i do which is fair enough

As mentioned do not say anything apart from you are taking the pooch for a walk when it come's back stinking of something and has one or two holes in it just say it's had a fight with a dog and lost.. and the other dog has pissed on it.. :D

• Like 2

One of our cats came in with some terrible fight wounds. I said odds on it was a fox, she's quite happy for me to hunt foxes now :)

To be fair though, she's used to me hunting edible quarry and loves my game cooking, but til recently was anti me killing foxes. Funny how perceptions can change.