People who knock over pets and not report it......... Pricks!

Well I was away to pick a new phone up tonight and on the way out the village I noticed a shape at the side of the road, automatically thought deer! Turned round and went for a look only to find a staffy bitch dead, I put her off the road and shut her eyes for her. I phoned my missus who phoned the police who in turn phoned the owner, and when I returned my missus was there with the owner a young lad who was in hysterics. He was on the phone to his mum and put her on to me and I asked if she wanted me to bring her back to which she replied yes, i must admit I felt sad for them as I took the bitch home and the 3 of them, she had a young girl aswell were sobbing, I offered to bury her for them and she took me up on the offer so I dug a 3rd deep hole (hard going hit bricks at a foot) and we buried her, I had put her in a seat cover to hide the wounds, I didn't know what to say, just said that she probably never suffered although the blood was 50ft up the road, so whoever has done it f*****g knows!! One word for people who do it and know they have, PRICKS! Me for one couldn't knock a dog down and not check or report it, after all it was someone's pet and they loved it, anyway I'll leave it at that.

RIP Keira.

• Like 12

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well I was away to pick a new phone up tonight and on the way out the village I noticed a shape at the side of the road, automatically thought deer! Turned round and went for a look only to find a sta

some people already do mate, well his first name anyway

Happened to me once on a slip road going on to the A19, pulled onto the slip and there was a little jack russell smack bang in the middle of the road. Cars just driving round it!!!! f*****g set of c**

Posted Images

Or.......It may have saved folk a lot of heartache if they had never found out what happened or seen the dog in that state.........just a thought :thumbs:

Understand what your saying, but at the same time there's the heartache of not knowing, at least report it to the authorities IMO. :thumbs:

id want to know, It would mean I could stop looking..................

Ive lost a dog for an hour before, I was climbing the walls.............

That's all she was gone for an hour, she was still warm when I moved her.

Better they know,,

But,, Maybe the driver did not know,, if the vehicle was big enough it may have hit it and not registered,,, Or maybe it was a lone women who was to scared to stop and see what she hit,,

And maybe they saved a repair bill for the owner of the dog,, who IS liable for the damage to the car,! not all simple and clear cut.

• Like 1

Or.......It may have saved folk a lot of heartache if they had never found out what happened or seen the dog in that state.........just a thought :thumbs:

Its worse heartache not knowing i can tell you - would sooner know what had hapened

than not know, as everyday you think of the dog that is missing (will be 11 years this year)

of not knowing.

RM2508 - Wish there was more people like you, the world would be a better place.