what dog would u own if u could turn back time one of the greats???

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bred by a sh-t di-k, raised by Rocks owned by Edwards "Stitch".One of the few true single handed coyote dogs. Females, UpHill's "Grace" she could put it down on anything here in N.America. Stitch-

The thing with dogs of bygone eras is they hold a romantic aura about them that would probably never be replicated, try not to live in the past and think about now and what you want in the future.The

Good point is that!! ATB Andy.

a brindle an white dog from midlands called spike best thing ive seen hes 10 year old still does the trick i put a post up about him nobody replied tho. The man must not get about but what a dog im lucky to have a pup out of it to apparently a bitch out direct son of pie.. and so far done what ive asked of it.

Ive seen many good pig dogs in Australia that would do me proud if I was still there catching pigs, but in the UK Ive been lucky enough to have had some great invites out with various people. The outstanding dog in my mind is the BULLY/GREY called BUD in the North East of England, holy shit lads that is a dog that will die trying and nothing is safe with that dog behind it, so fast for his size, I'll just say YIKES, I was gobsmacked

Bred by a sh-t di-k, raised by Rocks owned by Edwards "Stitch".One of the few true single handed coyote dogs. Females, UpHill's "Grace" she could put it down on anything here in N.America.

Stitch-

stich040709.jpg

clw87.jpg

stitchshsh.jpg

Grace----->

post-306-1220127302-1.jpg

I'm a greedy c**t. I want all the pups that would have been out of the litter tween them two. I'd dump em on one of them "BIG coyotes" and put money on em takin him off his feet. By the way, good taste stunt.........couldnt have picked any better myself.

• Like 2