carl froch

Really looking forward to this fight Ward is the tidier more complete fighter and is certainly favorite to win but you can never write off a fighter with Frochs heart,durability and desire.....if he can take Ward into the trenches he,s got a good chance....if he stands back and tries to box with him he,ll probably come undone.

Wish him all the luck in the world anyway.

• Like 1

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went pretty much as i thought.... Froch gave it a go he wasnt outworked he wasnt out gamed he was just well beaten on pure boxing ability theres no shame in that......His footwork looked a little slow

I remember all that bickering between Hopkins and Calzaghe quite clearly but not as you have stated there mate.   I remember Warren putting a £million on the table for Hopkins to come over here and

Before making big sweeping statements its always best to make sure they are actually true ...you say Calzaghe " never in his career had the luxury of Duff or Lawless working in tandem ".........exact

Carl fought an exceptional boxer last night ward just was to good for frotch take nothing away from frotch he put up

A great fight ,wards footwork and range finding and the use of the left hook was impressive , ward will be around for a long time ,

And in victory a genuine gentleman as was frotch in defeat , I don't use this word to much in boxing

WARD was a different CLASS

• Like 1

Went pretty much as i thought.... Froch gave it a go he wasnt outworked he wasnt out gamed he was just well beaten on pure boxing ability theres no shame in that......His footwork looked a little slow meaning he was never in the right position to get his shots off but thats what clever fighters do they keep you off balance and looking awkward they could fight 10 times and Ward would probably find a way to beat him every time....you can match somebody for guts strength and desire but pure boxing ability will always shine through in the end.

Froch is not the most gifted technically and doesnt have silky skills but has always made the most of what he has got and i admire fighters like that.......i would guess the folk on here calling him rubbish and useless must no doubt ooze natural ability and class in their chosen sport or hobby and dont need to work at it the way the rest of us do :hmm:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6