Take a look at this vile bitch

So where,s the Cuntryside Alliance,s response to this?? Its about time they made their voices heard instead of taking cash of folk and doing fcuk all to fight our corner. By "our" i mean everybody involved in fieldsports and not just the mounted packs. atb stabba

All joking aside the general perception of hunters in general is that we're al knuckle dragging right wing extremists and some of the comments made in this post just feed into that

what like yours about slipping a dog in :blink: i do hope she falls down the stairs an breaks her back, who is she to wish me to lose my dogs or do a spell in prison for doing what iv done all my life :blink:

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So where,s the Cuntryside Alliance,s response to this?? Its about time they made their voices heard instead of taking cash of folk and doing fcuk all to fight our corner. By "our" i mean everybody inv

To some folk .....this is Dinner..............................     This is where it comes from.....................AND how its caught and killed...........   On the other hand..................

Id still Fuk her.

Grew up in the countryside :laugh: :laugh: wasn't so long ago she was in the jungalist massivve crew shouting & balling about putting caps in bitches asses....wins strictly come dancing & is now a fine cuntry lady :laugh: :laugh: .Just waiting for the Tess Dailly & Brucie appeal now :icon_eek:

"At last i thought our foxes, hares and deer, would be able to live in peace and quiet in their natural habitat"

Ummmmmm guns? :blink:

Retarded bitch. Not even particularly hot.

She's not gonna complain about guns is she?

And please let's not start another guns v Dogs debate :no:

My point was, that the ban on hunting with dogs was fairly unlikely to mean that all the foxes, deer, hares etc would get to live out a peaceful life etc etc etc Which is what muppet was suggesting.

By the way, i shoot and use dogs.

Me too, and I know what you were saying :thumbs:

What I was meaning was that these people say what suits them and conveniently forget other things they've done or preached. In her case how could she say she was against guns when, as it's been pointed out she's sang about putting caps in bitches asses?

Double standards seem to be very common among her sort.

So where,s the Cuntryside Alliance,s response to this?? Its about time they made their voices heard instead of taking cash of folk and doing fcuk all to fight our corner. By "our" i mean everybody involved in fieldsports and not just the mounted packs. atb stabba

I'm a bit bored :laugh: and just found this response on youtube to her video Didn't know mussies were so passionate about 'unting :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1d7QPwLEC0

what like yours about slipping a dog in :blink: i do hope she falls down the stairs an breaks her back, who is she to wish me to lose my dogs or do a spell in prison for doing what iv done all my life :blink

I think you know what I'm talking about......what you think about someone else is up to you, on an open forum it's maybe better to temper those views I believe all it does is give the opposition more ammo to use against us.

I'm a bit bored :laugh: and just found this response on youtube to her video Didn't know mussies were so passionate about 'unting :whistling:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1d7QPwLEC0

That Muslim looks suspiciously blue eyed and White lol

when this f*****g slut said peace did she mean like this http://www.skyshot.co.uk/client/gap_bwm/league.php

:clapper: well done the lacs!!!

The country mans weekly are just as bad as the lacs

just read this weeks news about Deer poaching, what did they print....poachers are out to make a bit money but coursers set their dogs on deer for sport in both cases although particularly coursing the deer are likely to suffer a cruel death ..Now heres me thinking i'm buying a f*****g hunting mans paper !

• Like 2

when this f*****g slut said peace did she mean like this http://www.skyshot.c..._bwm/league.php

just read this weeks news about Deer poaching, what did they print....poachers are out to make a bit money but coursers set their dogs on deer for sport in both cases although particularly coursing the deer are likely to suffer a cruel death ..Now heres me thinking i'm buying a f*****g hunting mans paper !

Dont waste your money buying that rubbish i flicked through one the other week wile visiting a mate in hospital and thought feck me this mag has changed behond all recognition from the the days of the old shooting news.

Grew up in the countryside :laugh: :laugh: wasn't so long ago she was in the jungalist massivve crew shouting & balling about putting caps in bitches asses....wins strictly come dancing & is now a fine cuntry lady :laugh: :laugh: .Just waiting for the Tess Dailly & Brucie appeal now :icon_eek:

Isn't it strange how fame affects some people!!

Your right there Kenny...just look a Malt on here....used to be such a reasonable chap :D :D &you'd think he would'nt have forgot his roots after being a humble member for all those years :tongue2:

when this f*****g slut said peace did she mean like this http://www.skyshot.c..._bwm/league.php

Dont waste your money buying that rubbish i flicked through one the other week wile visiting a mate in hospital and thought feck me this mag has changed behond all recognition from the the days of the old shooting news.

Del i stopped buying it for months mate, only had the last 3/4 and now i remember why i stopped! f****r worse than antis that paper!

• Like 1

Isn't it strange how fame affects some people!!

Your right there Kenny...just look a Malt on here....used to be such a reasonable chap :D :D &you'd think he would'nt have forgot his roots after being a humble member for all those years :tongue2:

I didn't forget them, I just choose not to remember.. ;):laugh: