no wonder the lurcher game is the way it is

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is so much hypocrisy on this site its laughable . . . . If you choose to breed a litter and raise them as pups should be raised then you have every right to sell them or give them away, they a

Stabba a wasn't bothered if they went to working homes or not, just aslong as they were going to a good home

You can track them down with a chip .....your sharper than I gave you credit for ....if you move a dog on you fill in the change of ownership and address form by post or www so its your mates fault fo

Posted Images

theres no good way two get homes for you extra lurcher pups its jest luck if you sell them or give them free to lads you now theres no garanty thay will be there in six months time,id say pet homes are a beter bet, but shame as we all like to see the others work at some point.i bread a litter about 16months ago there were six pups i had lots of lads wanting them but most wanted bitches there was only two 1 i wanted to keep and a bitch i promist to markbrick so being a man of my word i kept the bitch for him till it was ready,there was 4 dog pups one was going to a lad that was frends with stud dog owner, there was one going to moggs of here it was asked for long be for the mateing had hapend,so there was two dogs left one was sold, think it was £150/£120 to a guy thats on here dont now his name lost tuch with him he was a mate of a mate but was vouched for as a good home. that left one witch i offerd to donkydaniel of here when i was droping the other off free of charge to thayer new homes as i could all ready see some were strugling to pic them as i live at the top of scotland,donk sed no times not right,about two moths later the time was right for him but id disieded to keep the bitch and dog for my self but iv done that be for and its hard work so sed if you pic him up soon he yours if you leve it for a wile i want part with him,so he drove from wales to here to pic up the pup two moths later after biging him up been best thing ever his son loves him,hes got to go mate funny it was few weeks after the old dog landed there.CANT BILEVE IM WASTING MORE TIME ON THIS LOT LONG STORE SHORT MARKBRICK GAVE THE PUP TO A GAME KEEPER TO GAINE MORE LAND TO LAMP MOGGS AND DONK WANTED RID WHEN PUPS 6MONTH OR LES SO I PICKED ONE UP FUKIN MILES AND HAD A MATE PIC UP THE OTHER ONE,THAY HAD TO GO MAKING A NOISE NO ROOM NOMAL BULLSHIT OR THAY TO SMALL I HAD DONKS PUP BACK HERE HE MADE OVER 25INCH WHAT THE FUK YOU HUNT IN WALES WHINES LIONS.THE DOG HAD 18 RABBITS THE NIGHT HE WENT MISSING HE WAS DOING VERY WELL OTHER STILL IN THAYER HOMES OR I RE,HOMED THEM NEW LADS OVER THE MOON WITH THEM.MARKBRICK IS A DIRTEY c**t THAT SHOULD NEVER BE TRUSTED.

MATE YOU GOT OFF LIGHTLY IF YOU JEST HAD A FEW NOB HEADS ROUND,I HAD THEM FOR MATES MY FALT I NOW .THE £££££££££££ SPENT ON BREEDING REARING AND DILEVARING THE PUPS WAS VAST I ONLY WANTED GOOD HOME AND SOLD 1PUP ONLY TO HELP WITH FUEL .

MATE YOU DONE OK I THINK,GOOD LUCK WITH YOU NEW PUP...RANT OVER

• Like 1

theres no good way two get homes for you extra lurcher pups its jest luck if you sell them or give them free to lads you now theres no garanty thay will be there in six months time,id say pet homes are a beter bet, but shame as we all like to see the others work at some point.i bread a litter about 16months ago there were six pups i had lots of lads wanting them but most wanted bitches there was only two 1 i wanted to keep and a bitch i promist to markbrick so being a man of my word i kept the bitch for him till it was ready,there was 4 dog pups one was going to a lad that was frends with stud dog owner, there was one going to moggs of here it was asked for long be for the mateing had hapend,so there was two dogs left one was sold, think it was £150/£120 to a guy thats on here dont now his name lost tuch with him he was a mate of a mate but was vouched for as a good home. that left one witch i offerd to donkydaniel of here when i was droping the other off free of charge to thayer new homes as i could all ready see some were strugling to pic them as i live at the top of scotland,donk sed no times not right,about two moths later the time was right for him but id disieded to keep the bitch and dog for my self but iv done that be for and its hard work so sed if you pic him up soon he yours if you leve it for a wile i want part with him,so he drove from wales to here to pic up the pup two moths later after biging him up been best thing ever his son loves him,hes got to go mate funny it was few weeks after the old dog landed there.CANT BILEVE IM WASTING MORE TIME ON THIS LOT LONG STORE SHORT MARKBRICK GAVE THE PUP TO A GAME KEEPER TO GAINE MORE LAND TO LAMP MOGGS AND DONK WANTED RID WHEN PUPS 6MONTH OR LES SO I PICKED ONE UP FUKIN MILES AND HAD A MATE PIC UP THE OTHER ONE,THAY HAD TO GO MAKING A NOISE NO ROOM NOMAL BULLSHIT OR THAY TO SMALL I HAD DONKS PUP BACK HERE HE MADE OVER 25INCH WHAT THE FUK YOU HUNT IN WALES WHINES LIONS.THE DOG HAD 18 RABBITS THE NIGHT HE WENT MISSING HE WAS DOING VERY WELL OTHER STILL IN THAYER HOMES OR I RE,HOMED THEM NEW LADS OVER THE MOON WITH THEM.MARKBRICK IS A DIRTEY c**t THAT SHOULD NEVER BE TRUSTED.

MATE YOU GOT OFF LIGHTLY IF YOU JEST HAD A FEW NOB HEADS ROUND,I HAD THEM FOR MATES MY FALT I NOW .THE £££££££££££ SPENT ON BREEDING REARING AND DILEVARING THE PUPS WAS VAST I ONLY WANTED GOOD HOME AND SOLD 1PUP ONLY TO HELP WITH FUEL .

MATE YOU DONE OK I THINK,GOOD LUCK WITH YOU NEW PUP...RANT OVER

you live and learn mate good luck with the ones you,ve kept

Mate you wanted £200 for a 6 weeks old pup

Its a bit steep and you advertised them on gumtree

Who did you expect to phone you?

Its because of lads charging £200 pup is one biggest reason the lurchers are fukced

People expect money so peddlers start

its mostly down to ££££££££££££££ signs which fukc field sports up

• Like 3

thats why theres so many bad dogs,[,not] there start in life his down hill from when there picked up,, the poor fackers dont av a chance, in life with[ most] kids or even men,,, ,wud sooner let them go to pet homes after ive pick one///////

cull at birth only working homes and free :thumbs:

never had a problem think its the area some live in ,if you can show a man the parents going back to the greatgrand parents or show the doing something good youre half way there ,last litter i had 5 went to working homes 2 horse riding people with farms theyl see sport ,a man one i kept for me , dog games hard at times you have to sort the wheat from the chaff ,

Had a litter of pups there for sale, there all away now. The amount of idiots that foned and spoke utter nonsence and questions that u would never ask. People haggling with you is the worst thing, it makes you feel like your dogs are not worth the asking price and as if your selling shite, couple of the pups went to non working homes but they were the ones that were there with right amount of money and picked there pup within 5 minutes, a guy even foned me and said a want a pup of you but your dropping it off to me in sussex and I'm glasgow, seen litters of spaniels going for 500 a pup and no haggling no texting or bullshit, just good dog men known what they wanted and not minding the price, atb john

john did you keep a pup back?

• Like 1

Yes moo kept 2 back and the sires owner took 2

sorry in advance if this post gets hijacked,jest had markbrick on the phone spouting is bull for half hour so he will be on one of his names talking shit soon have fun mate iv nout to hide

Jarv a advertised my pups in the countrymans weekly and out of about 20 other advertisements mines the cheapest there, there men selling saluki pups for 700 and mine went for 150, does that mean his dogs are better than mine or are we all misreble c**ts in scotland who want everything for two bags a dog food, its no wonder gundog men look down there nose at us, a bred ma bitch for pups for maself, a work and don't need money, if you put pups up fur 80 quid you would still get get people haggling, its a embarrasment to thereselfs,

jarv how can you think £200 for a well bred reared pup is over the top unbeleivable. i bred a litter of first cross saluki greyhounds paid £250 stud fee took the bitch to the dog twice in wigan from wales. not cheap beleive me then reared them on the best of everything wormed them reguarly plus jabbed them all and spent £100 pounds on adverts gave my son and son in law one each free and you think £200 is expensive you got to be having a laugh .

• Like 5