ghosts. are they really there.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A visiting professor at Florida State University is giving a seminar on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks: "How many people here believe in ghosts?" About 90 students raise the

LOL you been at labs vhs collection again :D

I think I married a goast, the c**t keeps popping up where ever I go.

in bed one morning i could here my lad running up and down the landing playing, as hes not alowed on there i got up sharp ish to find him asleep in bed with the baby gate locked :icon_eek: .. made my arse twitch a bit ill tell ya

The old kids playing on the landing/hallway story only they were fast asleep when you checked on them lol :rofl: First time I heard that was off my Nan's undershot neighbour in the 80's. She had a son that used to suck stones as well lol.

• Like 1

in bed one morning i could here my lad running up and down the landing playing, as hes not alowed on there i got up sharp ish to find him asleep in bed with the baby gate locked :icon_eek: .. made my arse twitch a bit ill tell ya

The old kids playing on the landing/hallway story only they were fast asleep when you checked on them lol :rofl: First time I heard that was off my Nan's undershot neighbour in the 80's. She had a son that used to suck stones as well lol.

thought that was just a scottish thing mate."landing" lol gad to see its used all over hahah

well I have lamped every inch of land around by me and there is a few spots that are meant to be haunted and these are usaly the best places to go because people stay away the vision that people say they have seen is proberbly me and the dog or gun :boogy: but hand on heart I can honestly say I have never seen f**k all that cant be explained and if there was anybody going to see ghosts and shit it would be us lot with our choice of sport and night time activities

i thought it was bullshit untill other week my mums house old bloke lived there for donkeys years and died we was all sitting around the table chatting and a cup on the table moved about 4inchs across the table my mum said o dont worry he all ways do things like that :blink:

thought that was just a scottish thing mate."landing" lol gad to see its used all over hahah

nah, it's used round here aswell bud......anyone noticed how ghosts alway f'ck about on landings? surely there must be better parts of the house to run about?? :laugh:

Course they exist....................In peoples heads.

My thoughts are that if you believe in them, you're more likely to put anything unexplained, down to it being a ghost.

I've been in many supposedly haunted places at night, and more often than not on my own, and I've never seen what I'd consider a ghost.

I have seen and heard many strange things, but on closer investigation most have turned out to be explainable.

One thing that did make me think a little, was when I was in my mid teens, I was alone in the middle of a wood, on an old track which ran past a derelict gamekeepers cottage where the keepers wife was supposed to have hanged herself. The night was as still as can be, not a breath of wind, right up until I was passing the cottage, at which point it was as if someone had flicked a switch and started a gale. The trees were swaying and groaning, and all I could picture was the woman dangling from one of the trees. I was very glad to get home that night, and it must've been a couple of years before I went that way at night again.

When I first bought a house when I was 25 it took a bit of getting used to, being in a house on my own. I'd only been there about 3 or 4 days when one night I was sat there and heard a noise that sounded like someone running up the stairs, I checked the door and it was still locked, my adrenalin was pumping like feck. I went upstairs fully expecting to find someone there and went from room to room checking under beds, wardrobes etc. and nothing there. Just as I was checking the last room I heard another noise exactly the same as if someone was running back down the stairs. This time I legged it down the stairs straight away and again there was noone there, no doors opened or anything. Spent the whole night convinced that my house was haunted (it was an 85 year old in a street where old codgers live so it's likely someone would have died at some point). Nexy day I went round to my parents and they told me about the two earthquakes that had happened in quick succession the night before, those were the noises I was hearing!......I was feckin relieved I can tell you!