On Panorama .... Romanian Beggars

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only the tip of the iceberg and they keep telling us all we have to tighten our belts and accept all these cutts wile they throw millions at these people instead of just putting the fekers back on the

I can't wrap my head around it ... why the F are these people even allowed to be on the streets in the first place? Dirty thieving twats!!! And right at the end of the program he calls them 'Britain's

their begging is only a cover for their pick pocketing,i used to work a horse drawn carriage in Dublin city and i would see them trying to dip peoples pockets and handbags but me and the other lads on

their begging is only a cover for their pick pocketing,i used to work a horse drawn carriage in Dublin city and i would see them trying to dip peoples pockets and handbags but me and the other lads on the carriages would let a roar at them when we would see them doing it and warn people about the c'unts,once i stopped 1 from taking a girls purse out of her bag ,i took the purse off him and gave it back to the girl and gave him a root in the hole and sent him on his way but 5 of them came back later that night and tryed to start something but they didn't bank on us carriage lads keeping tools with us on the carriages (eg hammers chisels and crow bars)in case we needed to fix something on the road side,there was a few soar heads going home with them that night.

• Like 3

I came to this country with certain plans in mind. I never expected it to go the way it did, to need help with my family. I worked from the age of 13 and had pride in what I earned. I am so grateful for every bit of help I get - it's soul destroying to need it, but I would never in a million years take the piss. I love Britain, warts and all; it's my home. People like them, who use their children for profit, who come here, take advantage, then go home and have a giggle at what they take from this country .... it fills me with rage.

• Like 1

we are supposed to be progressing.those thieving eastern european filth are dragging us back to victorian times with beggars on the streets.in bulgaria the beggars and kids used to approach you with a puppy in thier arms.wont be long till that trait is adopted in this country by them.you know an idiot could sort out the immigration problem in this country.all you need to do is issue any assylum seeker or immigrant identity pass.anyone not from here without a pass,is automatically arrested,and if its found they have no right to be here.then ship them back to where they came from.mandatory all non brits have to carry papers at all times.

• Like 1

yet another group of people f*****g this country in the ass.. :angry: Programs like this only show a small part of what's going on. I wonder how many billions are being shifted away overseas by foreign c**ts taking advantage of our system while contributing f**k all?

They wouldn't be sending the cash home if the public would tell them too "f**k off" followed by a swift boot up the arse....... :yes:

Only the tip of the iceberg and they keep telling us all we have to tighten our belts and accept all these cutts wile they throw millions at these people instead of just putting the fekers back on the first plane to romania.Their costing our local council thousands in exstra social service spending [bANNED TEXT] the money could be better spent on helping pensioners who have paid in to the pot all their lives.

• Like 4

I cant' believe any right minded person would give beggars a penny tis the same as all those adverts on the telly "poor little sam*o has to walk ten miles every day for water" well f*****g move then yer house is only made frov mud anyway.

• Like 2

I came to this country with certain plans in mind. I never expected it to go the way it did, to need help with my family. I worked from the age of 13 and had pride in what I earned. I am so grateful for every bit of help I get - it's soul destroying to need it, but I would never in a million years take the piss. I love Britain, warts and all; it's my home. People like them, who use their children for profit, who come here, take advantage, then go home and have a giggle at what they take from this country .... it fills me with rage.

were are you from

we all rant and rave every time situations like this are brought to are attention ,just think what is really going on :icon_eek:

we as a nation are dormant , we have let goverment after goverment sell ,rape , and pillage are assets ,

destroy are heavey industries, flood are nation with unskilled labour posing as skilled, health workers not able to speak english

given away are rights to euroupe , AND STILL THE MAJORITY SIT BACK AND DO FOOOOOK ALL YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW

DEMAND A REFERENDUM AND VOTE NO TO THE EU

Edited by gonetoearth

I worked with some poll's and ruskies them fuckers were working here for a few year getting lones all the time paying them back, then they got 30G lone f****d off back home,one of them had done it before and came back under a new name..f*****g wrong! so how dose the likes of them help us, all the money they make go's home then they rob some lender, same as them fucks begging for money and sending it all home!

shoot the lot of the f*****g scum!

Or why not give them a test before they are able to live here, maybe like that film.. NO where to run, we hunt them then if they make it out alive the past the test, then make them work for 10 years before they can clame a penny???