On Panorama .... Romanian Beggars

shurly the esiest way to stop this ,, is to just not give them anything, whilst there begging,, if there was a big advertising campiane by the government ,, billboards tv adds , saying not to give to beggers, im shure a good majority would feck off.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only the tip of the iceberg and they keep telling us all we have to tighten our belts and accept all these cutts wile they throw millions at these people instead of just putting the fekers back on the

I can't wrap my head around it ... why the F are these people even allowed to be on the streets in the first place? Dirty thieving twats!!! And right at the end of the program he calls them 'Britain's

their begging is only a cover for their pick pocketing,i used to work a horse drawn carriage in Dublin city and i would see them trying to dip peoples pockets and handbags but me and the other lads on

shurly the esiest way to stop this ,, is to just not give them anything, whilst there begging,, if there was a big advertising campiane by the government ,, billboards tv adds , saying not to give to beggers, im shure a good majority would feck off.

Come on mate its them in london your talking about here, common sence is not that common!!

In the toon i never give to beggers, dirty little smack heads the lot of them, I told one of them i would give him £20 if he jumped in the tyne... daft f****r said no.. so in my eyes he can't be that hard up can he!

were are you from

Canada. I married a Brit there who brought me back here, showed his true alcoholic colours and abused me. I left him after 4 years of hell, but stayed because I really didn't have anywhere to go home to. My kids were born here. My Gran is from Liverpool (don't hold it against me :laugh:). This is my home, I raise the kids to respect and love this country - because I do. Not all immigrants come here to take the piss. Some of us come with the best intentions and end up trapped. I've been here 8 years now.

Someone called me a dirty foreigner the other week and told me to f*ck off back to where I came from. A brick to the head wouldn't have hurt me as much as that did. I reckon my kids will be raised with a better work ethic and respect for other people than half the scroats in this town.

were are you from

Canada. I married a Brit there who brought me back here, showed his true alcoholic colours and abused me. I left him after 4 years of hell, but stayed because I really didn't have anywhere to go home to. My kids were born here. My Gran is from Liverpool (don't hold it against me :laugh:). This is my home, I raise the kids to respect and love this country - because I do. Not all immigrants come here to take the piss. Some of us come with the best intentions and end up trapped. I've been here 8 years now.

Someone called me a dirty foreigner the other week and told me to f*ck off back to where I came from. A brick to the head wouldn't have hurt me as much as that did. I reckon my kids will be raised with a better work ethic and respect for other people than half the scroats in this town.

CANADA :icon_eek: AND YOU CAME HERE :icon_eek:

Come on mate its them in london your talking about here, common sence is not that common!!

In the toon i never give to beggers, dirty little smack heads the lot of them, I told one of them i would give him £20 if he jumped in the tyne... daft f****r said no.. so in my eyes he can't be that hard up can he!

I OFFERD A BIG ISSUE SELLA A JOB HE WENT WHITE AND SAID HE WAS ILL :laugh:

were are you from

Indeed. First time I came here I knew it was home; I visited twice before I came permanently. I love it, really. Canada is great too, but life is what you make it not where you live it :thumbs: I came under shit circumstances but once the dust settled I made some great friends, met Himself and now I'm happy - so, everything happens for a reason :D

I OFFERD A BIG ISSUE SELLA A JOB HE WENT WHITE AND SAID HE WAS ILL :laugh:

ahahah sounds about right!

were are you from

Indeed. First time I came here I knew it was home; I visited twice before I came permanently. I love it, really. Canada is great too, but life is what you make it not where you live it :thumbs: I came under shit circumstances but once the dust settled I made some great friends, met Himself and now I'm happy - so, everything happens for a reason :D

is there anything you miss about canada?

and more importantly whats the maple syrup like over there :D

is there anything you miss about canada?

and more importantly whats the maple syrup like over there :D

Sure there's things I miss about it. People who can actually drive in snow, for one :laugh:

Maple syrup varies from place to place - different climate/trees, different flavour. It's ALL good. Food of the Gods if you ask me. I get it sent over :D

• Like 1

ive just watched it now,its fecking shocking the money theyre making out of those kids :censored: but what shocked me more was the footage of london :icon_eek: rows and rows of shisha bars and cafes,halal butchers,arabic shops,knee fecking deep wi arabs,muslims,pakis,turks,chinks,poles and now fecking romanians,jesus fecking christ that isnt england :censored: this has gotta fecking stop,time for a revolution i think :thumbs:

Romanians are actually on TV at this PRECISE moment on London Tonight,cops are raiding a romanian house,they have just recovered £700 worth of shoplifted platstation 3 games and credit-cards stolen from tube-passengers by the romanian pickpocket/shoplifting gang.