your greatest personal achievement to date.....?

Hi folks i was just wonding while having a bit of time of work after having lost my voice for a few days

i was just thinking of personal achievements to date, i had the pleasure of reuniting lost family members at sea with their families

on several occassions, i always prided myself on being a good friend not that that paid off... LOL

but own on dream has just become a reality of buying a plot of ground and starting to build my own home, sounds pretty lame but after four years of hassle its becoming a reality,

So i now own a plot of land 1 acre and my house will be overlooking the sea.... i have a long way to go but its a start

and something i have done by myself...

So now my question is for those of you reading this what your own personal goal or dream and have you accomplished it yet....?

Snap.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

same as the others,, kids,,, sombody once said to me if you have a son, you have one to worry about,, if you have a daughter, you have half a town to worry about, think about it!!

I would like to shake your hand for the soup mate

well i dont have kids but i did save a kids life once.so i guess that would be up there.ive not been a great achiever in my life tbh.ive just done what i had to do and got by.im relatively comfortable

Exactly as above, my kids are my world to me. I just hope my boys don't end up as flakey as their dad :laugh:

Next on my list is to make a success of my business which I've been banging my head against for the last few years and if my persistance is paid back, it should do well.

Snapsot well done on making your dream a reality.

My biggest acievement is without doubt my kids, changes your whole outlook on life there's no love like it. and as others have said I'll make sure I don't make a hash of it like my old man did. :thumbs: