A NIGHT UP THE DALES, half bro and sister

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You made it home then Tomo without a stop i take it lol..your not wrong mate on the march we endured,i am F***ED..45 years old i am with a knackered back,bad eyesight and arthiritis setting in..basica

Cheers Andy...........will be following Don's progress with interest.Goes to show though he's not the typical looking lurcher what drive,desire and putting hard work in can achieve.

had another run up the dales, with pocherspocket22, and his son, they had Don, i had Venus,, i arrived half an hour early at 10pm,, so had a quik look on some land ive had my eye on,, just recon realy

Really like the Don dog(no offence TOMO :D ) would the lurcher used in his breeding be from Cora/Bulpa lineage?

Yes mate they are both in the Don dog but alas they are both in Venus too lol..he's one ugly mother mate but the b***ard is mad keen,last night alone he ran full pelt into a Stile,a fallen down tree,into a ditch,over a river bank and into the stones/rocks and even his last kill we thought he had impaled himself in some kind of "wire/metal" laying in a hedge bottom but after 10 seconds or so he freed himself from whatever he was stuck amongst and just come back with rabbit in mouth although with a limp,30 seconds later and he's right as rain lol..tough as nails,never even makes a murmur..just ready to roll again..he'll never see old age imo but i'll not wrap him up,he'll get the gear put infront of him and what will be will be i'm afraid? ATB Andy.

couldnt of put it better myself ....well done once again lads another enjoyable post ...TOMO are they :tongue2: reebok or adidas bottoms

• Like 1

There La Coq sportif Moo, all stains on the front from jizz and ginsters pasties :laugh:

It takes some chutzpa for a man as"mature" and "rotund" as TOMO to wear trackie bottoms !!!!!!! LOl !!!!!!!

Cheers.

He is up and down those dales like a mountain goat............

There La Coq sportif Moo, all stains on the front from jizz and ginsters pasties :laugh:

It takes some chutzpa for a man as"mature" and "rotund" as TOMO to wear trackie bottoms !!!!!!! LOl !!!!!!!

Cheers.

He is up and down those dales like a mountain goat............

Don't you mean "Old Goat" ???? LOL !!

Cheers.

Good haul lads. Andy how old is don, whats he like on other quarry, pm if your prefer mate. ;)

..Don will be 3 next March Sniper,this is only his 2nd full season and last season was curtailed early by him cracking a bone in a hind leg,we had a harsh winter due to the frost and snow as you know for nigh on 15 weeks solid into early January so i never risked him lamping after that and just let the kids mooch about and take him ferreting and such and everything has been grand touch wood since then..i was under no illusions when myself and my mate from Ireland bred the litter that these would be nothing other than "pot fillers" at best,his main goal was to be a future stud to keep a line of dogs for the benefit of my 4 lads who are all lurcher daft lol..i always believed and still do that he will throw a good pup or two and anything he can achieve in the field is an added bonus? He works grand with ferrets,terriers,has caught an abundance of gear during the day to my surprise,he has flattened a redcoat albeit just the one,they don't really interest me but there we go lol..he has an obsession with the big critters so he's certainly showing plenty of positives up to press anyways :cheers: .ATB Andy.

Good haul lads. Andy how old is don, whats he like on other quarry, pm if your prefer mate. ;)

..Don will be 3 next March Sniper,this is only his 2nd full season and last season was curtailed early by him cracking a bone in a hind leg,we had a harsh winter due to the frost and snow as you know for nigh on 15 weeks solid into early January so i never risked him lamping after that and just let the kids mooch about and take him ferreting and such and everything has been grand touch wood since then..i was under no illusions when myself and my mate from Ireland bred the litter that these would be nothing other than "pot fillers" at best,his main goal was to be a future stud to keep a line of dogs for the benefit of my 4 lads who are all lurcher daft lol..i always believed and still do that he will throw a good pup or two and anything he can achieve in the field is an added bonus? He works grand with ferrets,terriers,has caught an abundance of gear during the day to my surprise,he has flattened a redcoat albeit just the one,they don't really interest me but there we go lol..he has an obsession with the big critters so he's certainly showing plenty of positives up to press anyways :cheers: .ATB Andy.

excellent stuff mate, hes a good one, think i remember his as a pup on here? alb with him and keep us posted through the season.. ;)

Great post Lads and good pics aswell , i had fly out again last night and caught too many i couldnt be arsed to count them :whistling: Ok she caught two lol anyway still getting her fit down here on the beach and in the sea twice a day sometimes and plenty of grub .fingers crossed we dont have any more niggling toe injuries. Well done venus and Don aswell .brilliant stuff

rew