Avoiding controversy

Swampy long time no type! :D

What I find hard to understand was a statement I heard on a programme last night by a resident on Dale Farm

"We can't live in houses, it's like a prison" I know it's their choice and their culture but....... :laugh:

On the fencing...

:laugh: :laugh: ing.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have just read a topic about travellers and their slaves. Now,personaqlly I think there is a bit more to this story that will come out later. It certainly has nothing to do with the government trying

Swampy long time no type!   What I find hard to understand was a statement I heard on a programme last night by a resident on Dale Farm   "We can't live in houses, it's like a prison" I know it's

little bit of jealousy here bud,the stupid traveller has a bmw and you dont.the irish immigrant plying his trade is called work,maybe you dont do that.

ON THE SUBJECT OF KEEPING SLAVE LABOUR ........

WELL ,..... I KNOW A COUPLE OF LOCAL LADS THAT ENDED UP IN FRANCE AWHILE AGO TARMACING ETC WITH THE TRAVELLERS , HE WASNT PAID , KEPT IN SHIT CONDITIONS , BULLIED AND HAD THEIR PASSPORTS TAKEN ......

LUCKILY THESE LADS WERE SENT FOR A LOAD OF TARMAC AND WENT STRAIGHT TO THE CAMP , KICKED A TRAILER DOOR IN AND GOT WHAT BELONGED TO THEM AND HEADED FOR DOVER IN THE WAGON .......

THE TRAVELLERS WERE THROWN OUT OF FRANCE SHORTLY AFTER AND THEIR TARMACING EQUIPMENT CONFISCATED ....GOOD ENOUGH FOR THEM I SAY , MORE OF THE LIKE SHOULD HAPPEN HERE ......

OH AND BY THE WAY ..... THESE WERENT IRISH TRAVELLERS !!!

PERSONALLY WHAT BOILS MY PISS IS ,,,,,,

SEEING KIDS IN THEIR LATE TEENS WITH BRAND NEW TRANSITS , TRAILERS AND CARS ..... THAT SUPPOSEDLY MAKE A LIVING BEING A TREE SURGEON , ??????

THEY HAVE 80K WORTH OF GEAR AND THEY CANNOT GET A LOAN ........WHO ARE THEY TRYING TO KID ?????

THE SAME FOOLS WANDER AROUND WITH THE SAME LEYLANDI BRANCHES , DEAD AND BROWN ON THEIR TRUCKS FOR MONTHES ,

YEAH MATE YOU MAKE A GOOD LIVING BEING A GARDENER !!

IT DOESNT TAKE A GENIUS TO SEE WHAT MANY ARE SELLING

DUCKWING

oh yup we all know what they are selling mate,this will be my last word on the sublect as i can understand some of the boys on here getting fed up with they p***y bashing.i now fact that the irish travellers were robbing the trailers of english travellers down here,some even moved out for a while,they been ripping off old folk up my road,and the travellers i speak to wont them irish gone.the travellers i know are clean,immaculate people the motors are spotless and the places well kept,you get a cuppa and offered stew any time i visit,ok they may do a few dodgy things but generally they integrate to a degree.and i got more traveller in my left arse cheek than some of them irish scum,its a joke.they are causing a lot of problems at min down here.

I was hoping for some intelligent responses. I have obviously forgotten how ithis site works.

goldfinch, rather than trade jibes and resorting to name calling please address the poits I raised in an intelligent manner. perhaps then folk would take you more seriously.

As for calling fcuk a "grass" can you not see how that would stick in some folks craw. He would only be grassing if i twere true otherwise it would just be gossip. Please enlighten us.

Chairman ning

Swampy

Edited by Swampy

I was hoping for some intelligent responses. I have obviously forgotten how ithis site works.

goldfinch, rather than trade jibes and resorting to name calling please address the poits I raised in an intelligent manner. perhaps then folk would take you more seriously.

As for calling fcuk a "grass" can you not see how that would stick in some folks craw. He would only be grassing if i twere true otherwise it would just be gossip. Please enlighten us.

Chairman ning

Swampy

If someone stole your dog from you wouldn't you want to know who did it? If I told you who did it would it make me a grass? It should be the same for the belongings that we pay for. I can't give a rats arse about thieves and don't call them my friends. I tried it and found my belongings missing on a few ocassions. :cray: I didn't blame all of a certain people at all, quite the opposite.

Chairman ning

Swampy

an intelligent response...what from a gypo :hmm: cmon swampy your'e asking a bit much mate :thumbs:

Chairman ning

Swampy

an intelligent response...what from a gypo :hmm: cmon swampy your'e asking a bit much mate :thumbs:

I'm quite happy to give folk the benefit of the doubt and I am forever optimistic that intelligence exists in all of us.

I understand your scepticism (and find it mildly amusing) but surely not all gypsies are so bigotted that they can't see reason?

A professional cynic whose hearts not in it ning

Swampy