driving the feilds

IVE NOT READ ALL THIS TOPIC/ THE FIRST FEW LINES WAS ENOUGH.

HERES THE SCRIPT.

BANGING/CRASHING ABOUT THE PARKS IN A DROVER CHASING AND CHUCKING FRESH LURCHERS OUTTA WINDOWS AT RUN DOWN GAME THATS WHAT ARSEHOLES DO.

REAL DEALS GO OUT AND PUT THE MILES IN.

DOGS BENIFIT/OWNERS BENIFIT/GAME BENIFITS.

ITS NOT ABOUT CATCHING 50 .

ITS ABOUT/DOG AGAINST TARGET/FRESH.

USEING A DROVER,S LIKE RUNNING 6 DOGS.

WANNABEA HUNTERS YOUR A FXXKING DISGRACE TO THE ART/ :censored:

• Like 2

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was drivin the fields in the early 90,s when hardly anyone else was at it..we never crashed a hedge..snapped a lock..or robbed anything...if we couldnt get in the game was left for another day. Actual

It's just like EVERYTHING else, it's not black and white, there is a good way and a bad way of doing the same thing. Some folk are just wankers and whatever they do they manage to act like a fecking k

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back

fact subarus driving feilds have fecked it up bigtime for coursers showing complete disregard for anything and anyone but fact also you will defo put more game in front of your dog driving than you will walking .

To say its cause the dogs cant do it without a mtor is laughable. A place whats hot as feck is much better to drive the sports fecked any way so who cares, the people who drive fields kill a lot more than the walkers fact. Cover much more ground and the dogs stil av to do the work. Q

The sports fecked? Well nearly but with people like you, the final nail will be in the coffin before we know it.... Who cares, I do, I don't want everyone thinking were all the same as the likes of yourself, who doesn't care.... I care and I care that others struggle to get permission and because of the likes of you most farmers and land owners are red hot, genuine lurcher lads are taking the flack...

Drives fields, kills a lot more, get a grip, theres more to life... I'm sorry to say you are a but a number in the working dog game and a number thats forming a cancer that will help end it all, through naivety, disrespect and selfishness..

why do you keep putting the likes of your self i dont own a licence and dont drive, so get you facts right befir opening you mouth.

To say its cause the dogs cant do it without a mtor is laughable. A place whats hot as feck is much better to drive the sports fecked any way so who cares, the people who drive fields kill a lot more than the walkers fact. Cover much more ground and the dogs stil av to do the work. Q

The sports fecked? Well nearly but with people like you, the final nail will be in the coffin before we know it.... Who cares, I do, I don't want everyone thinking were all the same as the likes of yourself, who doesn't care.... I care and I care that others struggle to get permission and because of the likes of you most farmers and land owners are red hot, genuine lurcher lads are taking the flack...

Drives fields, kills a lot more, get a grip, theres more to life... I'm sorry to say you are a but a number in the working dog game and a number thats forming a cancer that will help end it all, through naivety, disrespect and selfishness..

why do you keep putting the likes of your self i dont own a licence and dont drive, so get you facts right befir opening you mouth.

Why. because you state you don't care and the sports f****d, very considerate of yourself.... So put your brain in gear before opening your mouth, what difference does it make if you own a license or not coming out with them comments..

who are these disrespective people driving sown feilds get a poll up lol was away last nite with old yoke good nite ,do what you may and keep it stoom

blah blah blah... do you ever stop talking shite !

getting out thats what its about enjoy your sport with out damaging other peoples livly hood at times ie farmers , an old yoke is a car jeep , and once the stubbles are cut more a bit more sport then when there ploughed you walk whats left ,blah blah blah

who are these disrespective people driving sown feilds get a poll up lol was away last nite with old yoke good nite ,do what you may and keep it stoom

blah blah blah... do you ever stop talking shite !

you hit the nail on the head there ian. :laugh:

It's just like EVERYTHING else, it's not black and white, there is a good way and a bad way of doing the same thing. Some folk are just wankers and whatever they do they manage to act like a fecking knob and cause problems for everyone else, and others can do pretty much the same thing and not cause any . . . .

Thats what more or less i was trying too say fella lol, You just worded it better, ^Thats the plain and simple of it ^

sounds like a bit soor poos whats the big deal driving over stubbles having good sport they do it here usa etc to get on coyotes ,brigg whats your cal you done any that type of hunting dont knock it till youve been out with guys who have done it for decades or twenty years or more ,dont get you ,i never judge a man till i hunt with them for a while . so whats the crack

Theres nothing wrong with driving over pasture or stubble whin,with permission... I'm talking driving over crops poaching, leaving things dead in the centre of fields, tracks in and out of fields, its becoming a joke.. and the only people who will really suffer are genuine hunters, distrust from farm owners, everyone brandished the same, more activity from police trying to clamp down, access points blocked... Now are these doing fellow dog lads a favour for the sake of I don't care attitude and I'm the real deal getting big numbers, or whatever else excuse, would you stand by them while your sport is dragged into the gutter further, do they have a love of the countryside and the animals they hunt OR do they just like the kill fullstop... its having a knock on affect, and you will see in the years to come, maybe people don't care, and I'm wasting my time..

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back national service I say: get them doing something useful and away from the countryside.Might even teach them something about life and death if they see a few of their own splattered on the ground in some foreign country. Might teach them a bit more respect for everything: any fool can run down an animal in a vehicle, and so what if there's like minded muppets across the pond in the US. Just because the Yanks do it, does that mean they have to do the same? F*cking sheep these people: can't think for themselves, probably scared of the dark if truth be told and wouldn't dare venture out at night on foot in a field.

• Like 3

Theres nothing wrong with driving over pasture or stubble whin,with permission... I'm talking driving over crops poaching, leaving things dead in the centre of fields, tracks in and out of fields, its becoming a joke.. and the only people who will really suffer are genuine hunters, distrust from farm owners, everyone brandished the same, more activity from police trying to clamp down, access points blocked... Now are these doing fellow dog lads a favour for the sake of I don't care attitude and I'm the real deal getting big numbers, or whatever else excuse, would you stand by them while your sport is dragged into the gutter further, do they have a love of the countryside and the animals they hunt OR do they just like the kill fullstop... its having a knock on affect, and you will see in the years to come, maybe people don't care, and I'm wasting my time..

People do care and you are not wasting your time.

Guest dances

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back national service I say: get them doing something useful and away from the countryside.Might even teach them something about life and death if they see a few of their own splattered on the ground in some foreign country. Might teach them a bit more respect for everything: any fool can run down an animal in a vehicle, and so what if there's like minded muppets across the pond in the US. Just because the Yanks do it, does that mean they have to do the same? F*cking sheep these people: can't think for themselves, probably scared of the dark if truth be told and wouldn't dare venture out at night on foot in a field.

i think thats a mis informed opinion because some of the people i know do it are some of the best hunters ive ever met whohave a great knowledge of natural history and science.the simple factof the matter is that driving allows you tocover a much wider amount of ground and to follow the couse where walking wouldnt allow.