driving the feilds

theres only one way to show thl knockers and thats to take them out and show them,if some of the 4x4 field driveing scum pedos was to offer a night out to those that are doing the knocking,you may change there minds,i have 1000s of acers to go at,who wants to come and see how its done ?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was drivin the fields in the early 90,s when hardly anyone else was at it..we never crashed a hedge..snapped a lock..or robbed anything...if we couldnt get in the game was left for another day. Actual

It's just like EVERYTHING else, it's not black and white, there is a good way and a bad way of doing the same thing. Some folk are just wankers and whatever they do they manage to act like a fecking k

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back

FTB from reading your posts you dont seem to have done much more :laugh:

And you have managed to work this out in your month on the site.

Impressive.

And no I will not have done nearly as much as SOME of the members on here but Ive done alot more than MOST.

Dances is a clueless prick. It shouldnt have taen you a month to work that out.

FTB

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back national service I say: get them doing something useful and away from the countryside.Might even teach them something about life and death if they see a few of their own splattered on the ground in some foreign country. Might teach them a bit more respect for everything: any fool can run down an animal in a vehicle, and so what if there's like minded muppets across the pond in the US. Just because the Yanks do it, does that mean they have to do the same? F*cking sheep these people: can't think for themselves, probably scared of the dark if truth be told and wouldn't dare venture out at night on foot in a field.

i think thats a mis informed opinion because some of the people i know do it are some of the best hunters ive ever met whohave a great knowledge of natural history and science.the simple factof the matter is that driving allows you tocover a much wider amount of ground and to follow the couse where walking wouldnt allow.

Your about 15 years old ya pleb.

What you and your friends know about dogs could be written on the back of your hand. :laugh:

FTB

now me and dances dont always see eye to eye but thats not strictly true , do you think he just fell into the dogs or has it crossed your mind he may have been shown the way by experienced people ? im only guessing like and you maybe right but ive got a feeling you are wrong

From his posts on here I would say he has done very very little.

If you think otherwise you are easily impressed.

FTB

From an unbelievable amount of people's posts on here, I'd say there either very young, very stupid, so naive it begs belief, and so far up their own thick arses they can't see the wood for the trees.. How do you start even educating some of these people, there's Polish immigrants that write better English than born and bred British members on here....now that is a sad sad affair..

If people don't care that others within there own sport are causing the most damage, with a careless attitude relating to this topic... What hope have we and the future generation involved in hunting got..

And you have managed to work this out in your month on the site.

Impressive.

And no I will not have done nearly as much as SOME of the members on here but Ive done alot more than MOST.

Dances is a clueless prick. It shouldnt have taen you a month to work that out.

FTB

What is plain to see is dances is young and willing to learn, puts his foot in his mouth and makes mistakes but who doesnt at that age?

It is also plain to see your a know it all bully who likes the sound of his own voice, not willing to learn or listen because you know best.

No fool like an old fool , as they say :laugh:

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back national service I say: get them doing something useful and away from the countryside.Might even teach them something about life and death if they see a few of their own splattered on the ground in some foreign country. Might teach them a bit more respect for everything: any fool can run down an animal in a vehicle, and so what if there's like minded muppets across the pond in the US. Just because the Yanks do it, does that mean they have to do the same? F*cking sheep these people: can't think for themselves, probably scared of the dark if truth be told and wouldn't dare venture out at night on foot in a field.

i think thats a mis informed opinion because some of the people i know do it are some of the best hunters ive ever met whohave a great knowledge of natural history and science.the simple factof the matter is that driving allows you tocover a much wider amount of ground and to follow the couse where walking wouldnt allow.

What you and your friends know about dogs could be written on the back of your hand. :laugh:

FTB

now me and dances dont always see eye to eye but thats not strictly true , do you think he just fell into the dogs or has it crossed your mind he may have been shown the way by experienced people ? im only guessing like and you maybe right but ive got a feeling you are wrong

From his posts on here I would say he has done very very little.

If you think otherwise you are easily impressed.

FTB

From an unbelievable amount of people's posts on here, I'd say there either very young, very stupid, so naive it begs belief, and so far up their own thick arses they can't see the wood for the trees.. How do you start even educating some of these people, there's Polish immigrants that speak better English than born and bred British members on here....now that is a sad sad affair..

If people don't care that others within there own sport are causing the most damage, with a careless attitude relating to this topic... What hope have we and the future generation involved in hunting got..

Well in my opinion it has everything to do with the ease and accesibility the sport now has.

Any window licker with £100 in his pouch can buy 'the real deal' off sites such as this, gumtree, donedeal etc etc

They have no respect for the sport, the landowner, the quarry, their livestock or themselves because it owes them nothing. They have not worked to get to where they are so it holds no real value.

Not so long ago if you wanted a lurcher or terrier you had to spend a great deal of time shaddowing older guys who knew the job before you were 'trusted' to be given a dog or pup etc

Now there is no trust needed.

FTB

• Like 1

It is also plain to see your a know it all bully who likes the sound of his own voice, not willing to learn or listen because you know best.

Pot, kettle, black, Joe.

Never aggressive, sarcastic in any of your posts are you :tongue2::laugh:

Pot, kettle, black, Joe.

oh god it's you again lol .... on that note im off back to work

Pot, kettle, black, Joe.

Me aggressive and sarcastic, stop it :laugh:

Pot, kettle, black, Joe.

oh god it's you again lol .... on that note im off back to work

:clapper: You want any more pictures Chimp just let me know :laugh:

theres only one way to show thl knockers and thats to take them out and show them,if some of the 4x4 field driveing scum pedos was to offer a night out to those that are doing the knocking,you may change there minds,i have

1000s of acers to go at,who wants to come and see how its done ?

Me ? Lol

Guest dances

FTB

now me and dances dont always see eye to eye but thats not strictly true , do you think he just fell into the dogs or has it crossed your mind he may have been shown the way by experienced people ?  im only guessing like and you maybe right but ive got a feeling you are wrong

cheers chimp, I've been doing it 4 years but been around it aslong as I can remember just never old enough to go out with my dad and the like.