Who doesn't drink on here?? (Alcohol that is)

i dont drink ime 99% teetotal wouldnt care if i never touched a drink again in my life i have also never found a drink i like the taste of all tastes like vinegar to me .went on a all inclusive to cyprus a few months ago and didnt touch a drop. i have been pissed years ago but ill for days after that and the taste puts me right off .

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i dont, give it up 5 years ago last month. happy drunk, give it up cause once im half cut, i turn into the human equivelent of a bloodhound lookin for Es. gimme a bottle of vodka, sit me in the middle

I used to drink a bit but never went out week in week out,i still have a few beers and maybe a few shorts at xmas but i cant remember the last time i was drunk.   I bet the majority of posters are a

that's well wierd!!!!! you are an unusual man! what have you tried? I can't get my head around this post at all!! :huh:   I hate talking to someone who's bladdered when I'm sober.

Posted Images

never had a drink for 6+ years, not even on special occasions. used to get hammerd every weekend now just carnt be arsed with it.

waste of money, waste of time, dont like the taste and never have. feeling rough the next day is just a wasted day to me.

dont care if i never have a drink again.

Dont drink and never have.

I tried plenty before but its all just absolutely vile. Ive never been able to drink enough to enjoy it so I gave up trying. I kinda wish I got into drinking because I feel Ive missed out on a bit of life but on the plus side Im probably healthier for it.

I love having a crack with people that are drinking/pissed though. Most countrymen meet someone that doesnt drink with suspicion though (especially when introduced through a mutual freind that is known for liking their drink) so makes for some funny comments :laugh:

that's well wierd!!!!! you are an unusual man! what have you tried? I can't get my head around this post at all!! :huh: :huh: :huh::laugh:

I hate talking to someone who's bladdered when I'm sober.

:laugh: thats pretty much the reaction I get, lol.

Tried most drinks, all the usual largers, biters, traditional ales and cyders. Cyder and some ales arnt disgusting but not enjoyable, Ive turned many drinks offers down for a pint of tap water :blink::laugh: . I just cant stand em even them poncy fecking girly alcopops!

And as for wine...... how the f**k anyone can drink any of that shit is beyond me. When I say this I mean it..... I would rather drink my own piss!

Tried most spirits, alot of different stuff gets passed around on a shoot day/party. A swig of whiskey is 'alright' but thats about as much as I would want.

TBH there are drinks I try which I think are ok, I wouldnt say nice but ok but Ive gone so long without being a 'drinker' that Im just not interested anymore.

Some people dont like chocolate etc, I guess its a bit like that.... ;)

.... or Im just not wired up right :laugh:

Had to stop the ''Drinking'' when i started molesting the neighbours Collie cross :thumbs:

Yes i bet its easier to catch the little b*****d when your sober................ :D

I'm suprised also at the amount of non-drinkers on here. Maybe its because i come from a small mining village and if you didnt get pissed all weekend then there was something wrong with 'you'.... :icon_eek: I say the older i've got the less i've been able too drink, i think thats down to drinking probably more like once a month now instead of every weekend. Got a BBQ tomorrow with a few drinks to be had so i'd imagine Sunday will be headache day..... :bad:

i hardly ever drink these days..i stopped drinking totally for two years when was pregnant and for a year after..then now cant take it and hate the hangovers so barely ever drink and when i do i just have one or two..older i get i find dont need to drink to have a good time ..i get up dancing and shake me arse totally sober now..no shame .. :boogy::yes:

I don't bother these days, been there, done that . When my lads home we'll walk to the local, which is like going back in time...no music, no telly, seventies decor and OAPs playing bones, it's wonderful. No trouble and friendly, polite people with some intelligence. I more or less stopped when it got to a quid a pint.

Liquor dont float my boat, as a youth I used to love the old warehouse and free parties festivals. Always agro off old bill so never drunk back then.

Not to say I never drink now, just very rare im in the mood, do like a drop off "Cabernet d'Anjou" after we've had our first dig of the day, gets the sugar back into you & you can toast the dog and game. But after that im not bothered. & I dont enjoy drunken fools.