gypsy horse killed whippet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

Not taking sides here buddy. I'd be 100% gutted if my dog was killed but, horses will kick dogs that bother them and as much as it's hard to see it right now your mates dog much have been bothering the horses. It doesn't matter if the horses should have been in the field or not, it's just one of them things that happen. Life's shite like that sometimes. I had a dog kicked in the shoulder once, it was the dogs fault for barking at a pony, the dog never barked at a pony again. I don't think you can blame anyone other than the dog, anymore than you can blame the weather man because it's raining. I think we would all be gutted the same, but just let it go and move on.

John

You wanna know the worst thing! Police kept me there half hour pup on my arms blood comin from its nose and mouth still breathing but paralysed tounge hanging from its mouth in pain. While I was questioned about coursing on fields three foot high with crops. Quote" I know your not hare coursing but your still coursing arnt you?" No I'm walking my f****n dogs where I'm allowed to." But you were coursing weren't you? And watch your language or ill have you in"

What a nice copper, and prob the best out of the eight there.

hahaha what sort of idiot stands about for half an hour while their dog is dying?????

end of the day if a dog runs behind a horses back leg its getting kicked, i wouldnt say sorry if any of my horses kicked a dog, dogs should know better

i have 2, 5 and 6 month old pups if you want to replace yours, both used to horses stock broken. 5 m onth old is saluki/deerhound/greyhound and the 6 month is collie/greyhound x bull/greyhound.

Edited by bullgreyhoundxrotty

Horses will kick ya dogs , but if the horse wasnt supposed to be there , the dog shudnt have been hurt ....

if the scruffy c**ts done what they were supposed to do his dog wouldnt be dead ....i see his point ....

if i walked somewere through a horses normal/home field and it happened then fair enuf .....

got nothing agaisnt travelling lads but theres so many different types ! :thumbs:

if it was one of the THL celeberities it happened to these responses would be totally different !!! :yes:

• Like 1

sorry about your dog, my dog was kicked by a horse couple weeks back.I was walking past the thing giving a good 10ft gap, and it just lunged and kicked my dog into the edge.My dog is 25in 60lb, if it had been smaller i think it could have killed it (read my post).For those who say hose dont kick out for no reason, its bullshit :thumbdown: , they are dangerous animal and you can never trust them, i would trust any apbt 100 times more, than any horse. :yes:

sad that mate,you have lost your dog,but you would lose the war aswell!

sorry to hear about dog mate but take some good advice mate and leave gypsys well alone thet law unto their self and you may end up yourself paying a visit to anand e mate any way pall be carefull in what ever you do a tb

I can't quite get my head round why the first thing you did when you found the pup was phone the police :blink: It wouldn't even enter my head for 2 seconds and I don't really know what you thought they might do to help the situation in any way?

Sorry to hear about the dog though! Gutted!

I can't quite get my head round why the first thing you did when you found the pup was phone the police :blink: It wouldn't even enter my head for 2 seconds and I don't really know what you thought they might do to help the situation in any way?

Sorry to hear about the dog though! Gutted!

same as that, if vet wasnt a viable option due to transportation etc, borrow a shotgun off the farmer you have permission off, as for calling the pigs its a waste of time, wouldnt bother me arse, they are good 4 nothing.