gypsy horse killed whippet

for one accident happen cant see the horse kicking the dog for no reason :no:

and as for inbred p***y this and that ect is not on pal ...............

Ok put a few things straight! Tedd your a c**t dogs dead and shouldn't be have some respect! And these fuckers are not pert of the travelling community as I have some good friends who are. they are dirty scum who live on a council site stealing what they can when they can. Horses been moved twice and fields fenced and gated still there! Would you feel the same if your child had gone through the gate and got kicked in the head.

im a c**t thats a 1st lol..1.accidents happend,2.you aint going to do fook all about it in all honesty,3.its a whippet ffs...if i owned a whippet id be happy for a horse to kick it save me doing it myself :thumbs: :thumbs:

edited to say respect for a 9 month old pup :blink: :blink: :blink: a 9 month old pup shouldnt be going near enough to stock to get kicked in the 1st place......

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt :wallbash:

look ive already been called that.....cant you think of anything else :blink: :blink: the lads spouting shite on here....horse shouldnt have been there....inbred gypos...etc etc if the horse shouldnt have been there neither should the dog :thumbs: :thumbs: if any ones to blame its himself for not having the dog under control or stock broken....role on 4 oclock hitting the local stables with my 15 whippets :angel:

regardless who,s to blame, police/pikeys/the lad himself, saying stuff like "happy for whippet to be kicked" is out of order

why is it out of order?????to you it may be????thats your opinion and i have my own :thumbs: now away and chase carrier bags with your whippet.....local horse paddock maybe :whistling:

To be honest, that question alone shows how f'ckin thick you must be :thumbdown:

we have another............your welsh :blink: :blink: ill leave it at that

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

Ok put a few things straight! Tedd your a c**t dogs dead and shouldn't be have some respect! And these fuckers are not pert of the travelling community as I have some good friends who are. they are dirty scum who live on a council site stealing what they can when they can. Horses been moved twice and fields fenced and gated still there! Would you feel the same if your child had gone through the gate and got kicked in the head.

im a c**t thats a 1st lol..1.accidents happend,2.you aint going to do fook all about it in all honesty,3.its a whippet ffs...if i owned a whippet id be happy for a horse to kick it save me doing it myself :thumbs: :thumbs:

edited to say respect for a 9 month old pup :blink: :blink: :blink: a 9 month old pup shouldnt be going near enough to stock to get kicked in the 1st place......

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt :wallbash:

look ive already been called that.....cant you think of anything else :blink: :blink: the lads spouting shite on here....horse shouldnt have been there....inbred gypos...etc etc if the horse shouldnt have been there neither should the dog :thumbs: :thumbs: if any ones to blame its himself for not having the dog under control or stock broken....role on 4 oclock hitting the local stables with my 15 whippets :angel:

regardless who,s to blame, police/pikeys/the lad himself, saying stuff like "happy for whippet to be kicked" is out of order

why is it out of order?????to you it may be????thats your opinion and i have my own :thumbs: now away and chase carrier bags with your whippet.....local horse paddock maybe :whistling:

I can think of alot more besides cxnt my friend, my whippet doesn,t chase bags by the way and good luck to you this coming season :thumbs:

I can think of alot more besides cxnt my friend, my whippet doesn,t chase bags by the way and good luck to you this coming season :thumbs:

3 c**ts in one day :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface: ill be chasing tb25 facebook record soon

To be honest, that question alone shows how f'ckin thick you must be :thumbdown:

I'm not, silly little child....not everyone who lives in Wales is Welsh....and even if I was, who gives a shite. Anyway, what's the place I was born in got to do with your lack of intelligence?

I'm not, silly little child....not everyone who lives in Wales is Welsh....and even if I was, who gives a shite. Anyway, what's the place I was born in got to do with your lack of intelligence?

lack of????just took you 10 mins to reply :blink: could have gone fishing today but ye cant beat thl for bites....and if i was to have a guess boyo id say a barn.....close the door when you leave :thumbs:...oh and intelligence is not owning a whippet in the 1st place :toast:

is that paint dry yet :boogie: :boogie: :boogie:

Your going to be watching alot of paint drying this year mate............... :D

just you wait a minuit you little b***%*d im gona report you for rasism calling travellers inbred is not on anymore if you had went on the site being civil you would have got youre apolidgy for sure but you would have went on showting at every one i bet .. and as for us being dirty lol you will find thats youre own comunty not ours !!!

Edited by chorey juk
  • Like 1