gypsy horse killed whippet

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just because it ain,t your type of dog you,d be happy for the horse to kick it, you are a cxnt

Mate i aint having a dig at you here but instead of wasting time yelling at a bunch of pikeys and getting more time wasted by the gavvers why the f**k werent you driving like a nutter straight to a ve

if thats the case go kick there f*****g heads in instead of venting your shite to members on here dont f*****g bother them just us on a hunting forum!

hiya very sorry to hear about ur dog, i know what your going through as my dog in my avatar pic i sadly lost him back in May to a kick in the head from a horse, its not nice seeing it happening and having them dying when theyre in front of you, but he had a good life and at least hes not suffering no longer and is in the best place now. Its just one of them freak accidents that happen. I was full of anger when it happened to me with my dog and cried like a bloody baby knowing that i was gonna lose him but what can you do. In a way you cant be angry with the owner of the horse cause they werent the one who injured the dog, all you can do is make them aware of what has happened incase it happens to a person next time at least they are aware of how the horses behaviour is. When you take up a hunting life - you have got to prepare yourself for the worst every single time you take that dog out whether it being a lurcher, terrier or retrieving dog, cause each time that dog is putting its life on the line for you and sad to say but sometimes your dog cant always be a winner. Sorry to hear about the dog but somethings are just freak accidents which shouldnt of happened!