Wildlife police

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A PROGRAMME ON NONCE COPPERS   Paedophile police officer faces jail over sex attacks on five boys Thursday, March 03, 2011This is LincolnshireFollow A LINCOLNSHIRE police offi

They mentioned the large reduction in hare numbers BUT what they didn"t say was that this has happened since coursing was made illegal and that now they are being shot in hundreds rather than preserve

if you get cought hes the coper you want catching you,,, two groups of lads cought on camera with dead hares ,,,,,, and he lets them go

No problem mate, will act as a reminder then.

Yeah want to watch it but don't want to give them the viewing figures. I'm sure we will be portrayed in a bad light so if we are the programme will be followed up by masses of complaints I'm sure!

FTB

Guest blitz

makes you think why they have put it on just before season starts eh.and what it will do is make evry 1 of us that own lurchers a criminal..all the curtain twichers will have some thing else to report now. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Like 2