video on the police.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that its not that big an issue in Britain (yet). But if you keep a weather eye open, you can see that the mechanism for total control is slowly being put in place. How that mechanism is use

In my eyes he didnt make a dick of himself. He didnt nothing wrong. The police wanted his infomation without a good legal reason. He didnt give it so they arrested him for a jumped up reason ... and g

A geek who had something to hide? That rediculous. Ok then arrest any one wearing trackies because there going to beat up grannies, arrest anyone with a decentish car because there drug dealers, arres

WTF he did f**k all wrong

the pictures were of public activities stupid police I think that guy is funny he took no sh*t from those police officers good for him

he knew his rights but the police officers refused to let him claim them,I'd like to see a much harsher punishment for those cowards than anyone else,at least 8 years for abuse of police powers,false arrest,harassment,punishment without law to name a few.

Cops make the laws up as they go along sometimes,because they know Joe Bloggs is conditioned to obey them,loads of clips like that on youtube of a member of the public turning it back on plod,a lot of police really arent the sharpest of individuals :thumbs:

we need to learn and retain our rights (they mean nothing if we dont) but the police should be punished severely for misinforming the public about their rights,and far worse for false arrest,assault,harassment etc that goes with them arresting those who protect their rights.

does anyone know of any times the police have been charged for these crimes?

im not a great fan of the cops,but anything that helps in the fight of terrorisim i accept.even if it is a inconvience to me.

would you forgo your human right to privacy because the police dont like that you are filming a public place despite the fact it isn't illegal?

tbh i dont see how that pertains to terrorism anyway,if a terrorist wanted to get photo's of an area they would do it one way or the other.

i find it difficult to believe were seeing the whole story here i dont think the police would stop you taking pictures of pipe band was it maybe that the kind of picture i.e what they are wearing under there kilt ?

what if it turned out there were part of a ring of kiddy fiddlers???? how is the officer to know there not it swings both ways the police are a pain in the arse but if they were taking pictures behind eachothers backs as is said on the vid then i would be a bit sussed wouldnt you?

:thumbs:

I,m not the biggest fan of the police , but why didn,t he just give his details , he wasn,t taking photos of historic monuments or nice scenic landscapes , he was in the shopping area , he could of been a peadophile or terrorist , and just because he wasn,t he could of understood the concerns it would cause and just give his details ffs ..apologies if it was RFYL

I,m not the biggest fan of the police , but why didn,t he just give his details , he wasn,t taking photos of historic monuments or nice scenic landscapes , he was in the shopping area , he could of been a peadophile or terrorist , and just because he wasn,t he could of understood the concerns it would cause and just give his details ffs ..apologies if it was RFYL

maybe he values his human right to privacy and wants to retain it,regardless of what he could or could not of been doing he did not break a single law.

maybe he values his human right to privacy and wants to retain it,regardless of what he could or could not of been doing he did not break a single law.

Maybe he should of valued my right as a tax payer not to have my money wasted on tying up police time and recourses , when a name and address wold have settled it .