video on the police.

who are you or i to judge what someone else wants to take pictures of?

he did explain in the video.

the government and corporations have just as much right to film a public place as anyone else,they are not above the law they are citizens under it like us.

if someone was filming a baby getting changed in public and asked not to it would become harassment or possibly sexual harassment and they could then be arrested for that,not just the 'you cant do that because i say so' law.

like i said we are imo heading towards a police state,and willingly forgoing our rights is speeding things up.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree that its not that big an issue in Britain (yet). But if you keep a weather eye open, you can see that the mechanism for total control is slowly being put in place. How that mechanism is use

In my eyes he didnt make a dick of himself. He didnt nothing wrong. The police wanted his infomation without a good legal reason. He didnt give it so they arrested him for a jumped up reason ... and g

A geek who had something to hide? That rediculous. Ok then arrest any one wearing trackies because there going to beat up grannies, arrest anyone with a decentish car because there drug dealers, arres

Blan, there are those that can see it and those who cant (or dont want to) and you aint going to convince them.

We are rapidly heading toward a position where anyone who speaks out against the government or protests or demonstrates is deemed to be a terrorist. It seems a lot of people are happy to go along with that.

The system is also promoting the idea that any man is a potential nonce, again there are those that see it and those who dont.

the government and corporations have just as much right to film a public place as anyone else,they are not above the law they are citizens under it like us.

if someone was filming a baby getting changed in public and asked not to it would become harassment or possibly sexual harassment and they could then be arrested for that,not just the 'you cant do that because i say so' law.

like i said we are imo heading towards a police state,and willingly forgoing our rights is speeding things up.

If terrorists blew that town off the face of the planet and then on investigation it showed that the terrorists were taking pictures and filming in front of the police who didn't even question why they were doing it, you would be the first person to start bleeting about how useless the police were for not even questioning what they were doing.

It's the terrorism in this country that have made it necessary for the police to keep an eye on what's going on, and quite frankly if it reduces the chances of innocent people getting killed I couldn't give a rats ass about having to give the police my name if I decide I want to take pictures in the town centre.

This bloke is probably a dick who decided to try and make a point by deliberately taking pictures in front of the police knowing that they'll question him about it so he can make his silly arsed video and try and look clever.

• Like 1
Guest busterdog

Theres some very nieve points of views on here, no one was filming little kids, it showed you the types of pictures he was taking. In years to come i'de be the first in a queue to look at how the old towns used to look. Without people like this chap taking picture of how things are how the hell will we get all starry eyed about the days gone by and how great everything used to be lol.

Guest busterdog

If terrorists blew that town off the face of the planet and then on investigation it showed that the terrorists were taking pictures and filming in front of the police who didn't even question why they were doing it, you would be the first person to start bleeting about how useless the police were for not even questioning what they were doing.

It's the terrorism in this country that have made it necessary for the police to keep an eye on what's going on, and quite frankly if it reduces the chances of innocent people getting killed I couldn't give a rats ass about having to give the police my name if I decide I want to take pictures in the town centre.

This bloke is probably a dick who decided to try and make a point by deliberately taking pictures in front of the police knowing that they'll question him about it so he can make his silly arsed video and try and look clever.

It's not the terrorism that changed things rob it's the government of the day who took the opportunity to push dodgy legislation through, does this all sound familiar, it should do to those that hunt........:thumbs:

How can the police fight terrorism if they don't suspect everyone? These terrorist c**ts are White, black. British, Pakistani, catholic and muslim.

I oat my taxes and u hate the police but sometimes they can't win

ok how many people on here have had thier civil rights abused lately?

if you exclude dominatrix prostitutes....not me! :laugh:

:laugh:

some of them should go live in china and they will soon see about lack of human rights.like ive said before,i dont think its a major issue in the uk.

Guest busterdog

Go and walk down the street with a terrier and shovel then and just see how far you get, it's all the same chip, chip ,chip, what you take for granted will one day be frowned on because no one spoke up or kicked off.

First they came for the communists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews,

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't a Jew.

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Pastor Martin Niemöller (1892–1984)

I used to enjoy coursing hares. :cry:

That question seems a bit ironic coming from someone with your signature ?

ah but were not talking about the 30s or 40s are we.look im not saying things are ideal,but some of you guys are making out we are getting dragged out of our beds and never heard of again.i dont see anything in that vid that would constitute an abuse of your civil rights imo.however i guess we are entitled to our opinions. :thumbs:

as for hare coursing,tbh any coursing i ever did was illegal anyway.the only thing that changes is if i was caught doing it these days,it would be just another charge to add to the poaching one.so the ban is neither here nor there as far as im concerned.

if you exclude dominatrix prostitutes....not me! :laugh:

:laugh:

some of them should go live in china and they will soon see about lack of human rights.like ive said before,i dont think its a major issue in the uk.

im not saying its that bad yet,the cogs are however in place for it to get bad if some of the many laws passed start getting enforced or abused.

if you've got the patience have a look at the video in my sig.