Mobile Phones

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be even happier going back a few thousand years, how brilliant would it be if your only role in life was hunting, fishing and tw@tting stuff with a club

Just upgraded my orange contract.

Great wee Samsung Galaxy Ace,600 min,unlimited text & internet. £15 !!

When you ring to upgrade tell them you are far from happy & are going to take your business to another company if they dont sort you out.

Of course it helps if you have ben with them a while & you are good at filling the operator full of sh*t.

dont know what mine is other than its a samsung, its red and black, has a LED torch on the top, ideal for shining down a hole and its supposed to be indestructable, cant be too bad, its lasted me nye on 2 seasons and been through alot of rough...

all these poncey touch screen things wouldnt last me 5 mins, all they are is womens handbag phones..

as said, mine has the torch, i can make a call, send a text and take a photograph, what else would anyone need from a bloody mobile "TELEPHONE"!!!!!...

dont know what mine is other than its a samsung, its red and black, has a LED torch on the top, ideal for shining down a hole and its supposed to be indestructable, cant be too bad, its lasted me nye on 2 seasons and been through alot of rough...

all these poncey touch screen things wouldnt last me 5 mins, all they are is womens handbag phones..

as said, mine has the torch, i can make a call, send a text and take a photograph, what else would anyone need from a bloody mobile "TELEPHONE"!!!!!...

:thumbs: I got a sonim xp1 from work built like a brick, battery lasts 3 weeks water proof and supposed to be indestructible had it 2 1/2 years and not broke it yet.It don't do internet takes shite photos but gets the best reception of any phone I've yet to see on the estate :thumbs:

Edited by danw

:thumbs: I got a sonim xp1 form work built like a brick, battery lasts 3 weeks water proof and supposed to be indestructible had it 2 1/2 years and not broke it yet.It don't do internet takes shite photos but gets the best reception of any phone I've yet to see on the estate :thumbs:

same as that, my estate has a 1/2 decnt reception but others i do vermin on is crap but my baby never fails me :victory:

:thumbs::thumbs:

mine was twelve quid,,including a tenners worth of free calls/text..lol..............

the lg optimus 1 is indestructable and very good! mine is on three and is £17 a month 600 mins 3000 texts and 2gb of internet. it is indistructable, my girlfriend washed my work trouses with it in the pocket and it dried out fine! god knows how many times iv dropped it too. great android phone but mine is on silent allways too :icon_redface:

I have heard that the iPhones are more stable, have better screens and do not have the problems with virus's that androids have. But i just hate that fact that people buy apple, simple beacause its a 'name' when a android is as good?

Blackberry bolds are bulletproof.

I've had mine 2 years and been used in the field every day since.

It has been dropped in a bucket of ronseal and has been backfilled after a dig :icon_redface:

The camera is broken and it wont turn off but it is still great.

I normally get 6 months max out of a phone.

Cant rate them highly enough.

:thumbs:

aye agree, had my blackberry bold for a year, never had a problem, broke the flash lense on it when i fell lamping but it still works, im also due an upgrade but im going to hang fire till the new blackberry bold 9900 comes out next month. :thumbs: