Mobile Phones

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be even happier going back a few thousand years, how brilliant would it be if your only role in life was hunting, fishing and tw@tting stuff with a club

not had one for months now mate and the only real time i miss it is if am out and about with the dogs,just if owt happens to one of them,my self belive am was born at the wrong time in life,take me back 50 or so years i would be happy :D

I'd be even happier going back a few thousand years, how brilliant would it be if your only role in life was hunting, fishing and tw@tting stuff with a club :gunsmilie:

now days everyone is in some sort of rat race,they must have the same if not better than every one else,what happened to just being happy with w3hat you have as long as the kids are in good health and are happy, who needs the big cars and big houses,

right last word from me i can see a right moan comin on lol

i badly need a new phone,i go through about 3 a year.im thinking of getting this black berry one though,they seem to very popular.heard a few bad things about the iphone.

yeah but the blackberry battery is crap :thumbs:

i get annoyed with my iphone because now and again it runs slow, and the screen breaks quite easily.

these have probably been corrected in the iphone four though, the typing on it for e-mails etc. is great. :thumbs:

i badly need a new phone,i go through about 3 a year.im thinking of getting this black berry one though,they seem to very popular.heard a few bad things about the iphone.

i get annoyed with my iphone because now and again it runs slow, and the screen breaks quite easily.

these have probably been corrected in the iphone four though, the typing on it for e-mails etc. is great. :thumbs:

cheers mate,ill maybe look into them more :thumbs:

i used to always have the latest mobiles with all the gadgets and internet etc, now i have a very basic samsung, rarely even use it, doesnt even have a camera on it ;) and a netbook :thumbs: dont even own a camera,

while we are on the subject... anyone known a decent cheap camera that is easy to use and easy to upload pics from it onto the interweb???

cheers mate,ill maybe look into them more :thumbs:

My blackberry battery is fine, to be honest the only problems I have with my BB is the ridiculous delay with the camera when you're taking a pic....you press the button and it takes it literally 2 seconds later sometimes. But the worst thing without a doubt is the roller, keeps sticking all the time, if your hands are even slightly wet or greasy or whatever it will stop rolling one way, or stop working at all. It's probably a similar mechanism you get on an old roller mouse on a PC but on a mouse you can take the ball out and clean the rollers, you can't on a BB. Seriously does my head in at times!

Im no fussy about my type of phone ,but you really need a mobile if anything kicks off or you get into trouble when your out . 02 top up £15 a month and you can talk text any other 02 phone and still have your top up money thats the one for me

i used to always have the latest mobiles with all the gadgets and internet etc, now i have a very basic samsung, rarely even use it, doesnt even have a camera on it ;) and a netbook :thumbs: dont even own a camera,

while we are on the subject... anyone known a decent cheap camera that is easy to use and easy to upload pics from it onto the interweb???

Argos is doing alot of deals for cameras at the minute.. my mum has a fujifilm one in red and it was over £100 and now down to £69.99.. that wee camera is a good one.. ive a wee crap one so i wont recommend it lol.. going to shop around for a good one myself

I need one that floats and is waterproof.....lost 4 at the last count, all in the river....tend to get a bit excited landing a salmon.....horrible plop as they go in! At least I can back up all my nos onto the pc....now, didnt the first time,real pain when you have to reply, "whos this?" to every text........