5000 girls mutilated

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets hope the fuckers stay there less breeding paki stock over here the better

Not too long ago nobody in this part of the world would of known or cared about these peoples filthy practices.In my opinion these people have colonised and made britain worse and a lot of blame lies

jezus christus who gives a fook,

I know we have discussed this before, but the latest news just gets worse. This year between 5000 and 6000 girls aged 8 - 15 will be sent from Britain back to their "Home countries" for a "special experience". They will be "cut" to ensure their "purity". If they are lucky they will be operated on under anaesthetic. They are Moslem girls, and will be sent to Pakistan, the Middle East, and North Africa. Their labia minora, clitoral hood, and the tip of the clitoris will be sliced away. Their labia majora will be stitched together, with a tiny space left for the passing of urine and menstrual blood. On their wedding night their husbands will slice them open with a razor blade or a piece of broken glass. Moderate Moslems say they disapprove. WHY DON'T THEY SHOUT THEIR CONDEMNATION FROM THEIR PULPITS?

I try to understand the customs of people whose beliefs I do not share. These fukkas push my tolerance too far.

Not too long ago nobody in this part of the world would of known or cared about these peoples filthy practices.In my opinion these people have colonised and made britain worse and a lot of blame lies with the political system that allows this to take place.Ireland is the same unfortunatley,for many years these parasites were invited in to the country,given money and housing while irish people had to wait behind these b*****ds,all because the irish government were afraid to refuse the black man in case they were accused of being racist.

• Like 3

Remember seeing it on panarama years ago :thumbdown: think egypt one of the bigest culprits

What about the jews , isnt circumcision the same thing ?

circusism ..just a bit of skin really though isnt not like slicing off your whole clit so they cant enjoy sex as much :icon_eek: i know its religious thing and all...but mostly its just to ensure the girls a virgin when shes married as the men wont marry them otherwise ...even if the guy isnt a virgin...double standards..i watched that panarama thing and big problm is alot can loose too much blood or die of infections as by time they get married its not stiches they cutting its actual flesh....makes u cross your legs thinking of it :blink:

Never mind when it all goes wrong the NHS can sort it out at our expense, as it does with the hereditary conditions brought on by inbreeding.

They didnt do f**k all for Charlie's ears !! :D

Yes but at least they have the good sence to bring in fresh blood.

my missus needed a stitch after our first born , i did ask the doctor to put an extra one in but he declined . wish i would of known about this before as i could of just sent her to bradford with the koran in her hand

or leeds :laugh:

Or newport :thumbs:

Never mind when it all goes wrong the NHS can sort it out at our expense, as it does with the hereditary conditions brought on by inbreeding.

Fair point so it does matter unless you dont contribute to the system

Religion is a terrible thing. People are brainwashed into all kids of stuff. we must remember though that although we critiscise these "backward" folk us in the UK can be just as stupid.

We still have protestants and catholics killing each other in the name of religion. We complain about animal cruelty but let hallal meat go without a word.

If i had my way i would abolish religion. Worst thing thats ever been invented.

You sure it's all those countries? It's a common practice (and f*****g wrong) in parts of Africa, such as Sudan and the horn of Africa in general. But it's more a cultural than religious thing.

:notworthy: quick off the mark to defend islam there ideation,we cant let this spoil the good name of islam now can we mate :blink:

Err . . . Islam is a North African religion. Like Christianity and Judaism. I am 100% with Trappa on this. The effects of religion have always been malign. In Catch 22 Yossarian says that if he ever meets God he'll spit in his eye. :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: