5000 girls mutilated

I know we have discussed this before, but the latest news just gets worse. This year between 5000 and 6000 girls aged 8 - 15 will be sent from Britain back to their "Home countries" for a "special experience". They will be "cut" to ensure their "purity". If they are lucky they will be operated on under anaesthetic. They are Moslem girls, and will be sent to Pakistan, the Middle East, and North Africa. Their labia minora, clitoral hood, and the tip of the clitoris will be sliced away. Their labia majora will be stitched together, with a tiny space left for the passing of urine and menstrual blood. On their wedding night their husbands will slice them open with a razor blade or a piece of broken glass. Moderate Moslems say they disapprove. WHY DON'T THEY SHOUT THEIR CONDEMNATION FROM THEIR PULPITS?

I try to understand the customs of people whose beliefs I do not share. These fukkas push my tolerance too far.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lets hope the fuckers stay there less breeding paki stock over here the better

Not too long ago nobody in this part of the world would of known or cared about these peoples filthy practices.In my opinion these people have colonised and made britain worse and a lot of blame lies

jezus christus who gives a fook,

I know we have discussed this before, but the latest news just gets worse. This year between 5000 and 6000 girls aged 8 - 15 will be sent from Britain back to their "Home countries" for a "special experience". They will be "cut" to ensure their "purity". If they are lucky they will be operated on under anaesthetic. They are Moslem girls, and will be sent to Pakistan, the Middle East, and North Africa. Their labia minora, clitoral hood, and the tip of the clitoris will be sliced away. Their labia majora will be stitched together, with a tiny space left for the passing of urine and menstrual blood. On their wedding night their husbands will slice them open with a razor blade or a piece of broken glass. Moderate Moslems say they disapprove. WHY DON'T THEY SHOUT THEIR CONDEMNATION FROM THEIR PULPITS?

I try to understand the customs of people whose beliefs I do not share. These fukkas push my tolerance too far.

lets hope the fuckers stay there :victory: less breeding paki stock over here the better :thumbs:

• Like 6
Guest eastmids

jezus christus who gives a fook,:D

• Like 1

Been going on for years,check out the WHO statistics,I mentioned it a week or so ago on here,a taxi-driver in cairo was telling me how tight :icon_eek: his wife was due to female circumcision and he had also had his daughters "Done" :icon_eek: every few years or so in the UK a kid dies,normally somali or ethiopian from botched crude surgery,last time I remember it was on some sink-estate in London.

paki

Commoner around the horn of africa than pakistan.

You sure it's all those countries? It's a common practice (and f*****g wrong) in parts of Africa, such as Sudan and the horn of Africa in general. But it's more a cultural than religious thing.

Its a sad fact that the world is a fookd up place, god help them.... wouldn't fancy getting cut on my todger without being knocked out, and even at that.... (legs crossed)

sicking...

Okay, maybe it's more North Africa than Asia. I just can't understand how any father could allow this to be done to his daughter. These people claim to be civilised. Not in my book. If this is what "God" wants then fu*k him for the sick twat that he is and fu*k his followers for the evil beasts they are. All of 'em.

my missus needed a stitch after our first born , i did ask the doctor to put an extra one in but he declined . wish i would of known about this before as i could of just sent her to bradford with the koran in her hand

Guest joball

my missus needed a stitch after our first born , i did ask the doctor to put an extra one in but he declined . wish i would of known about this before as i could of just sent her to bradford with the koran in her hand

or leeds :laugh: