new breed of lurcher on the scene

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think that is tragic: India is full of maimed and deformed people struggling to survive: we in the West have very little idea of the extent of suffering there is in other less developed countries. T

Pet baboon with clothes on. Posts on here a lot.

I know, and we over here get sick at the sort of things we hear inflicted on children in our own country by paedos etc: God knows what kids go through over there: but I still think it isn't a subject

I think that is tragic: India is full of maimed and deformed people struggling to survive: we in the West have very little idea of the extent of suffering there is in other less developed countries. The photo in the link was taken in 1945: similar disability to the so called baboon in clothes :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Sorry to sound priggish or humourless, but there's some things which shouldn't be made mock of IMO. I'm just thankful for my average body and health, though for sure I wouldn't be alive now if I'd lived in India! We take Western medical advances almost for granted, and children born with defects are often corrected surgically when very young.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eKrdOB2vBfA/TefpEM00XZI/AAAAAAAAK4w/w9qkzSBdSKc/s640/Indian+Begger+3+1945.JPG

• Like 2

I know, and we over here get sick at the sort of things we hear inflicted on children in our own country by paedos etc: God knows what kids go through over there: but I still think it isn't a subject for a joke. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

I know, and we over here get sick at the sort of things we hear inflicted on children in our own country by paedos etc: God knows what kids go through over there: but I still think it isn't a subject for a joke. Just my opinion.

Accepted. I honestly thought, from the poor quality film, that it was of a monkey or baboon. Given the truth, I apologise. Not funny at all

I think that is tragic: India is full of maimed and deformed people struggling to survive: we in the West have very little idea of the extent of suffering there is in other less developed countries. The photo in the link was taken in 1945: similar disability to the so called baboon in clothes :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Sorry to sound priggish or humourless, but there's some things which shouldn't be made mock of IMO. I'm just thankful for my average body and health, though for sure I wouldn't be alive now if I'd lived in India! We take Western medical advances almost for granted, and children born with defects are often corrected surgically when very young.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eKrdOB2vBfA/TefpEM00XZI/AAAAAAAAK4w/w9qkzSBdSKc/s640/Indian+Begger+3+1945.JPG

ive been to india a couple of times and your right ,the amount of people with deformitys is tragic,and there certainly not something to mock,that person will go through more hardship in a day than most of us will go through in a lifetime not funny :no:

ive been to india a couple of times and your right ,the amount of people with deformitys is tragic,and there certainly not something to mock,that person will go through more hardship in a day than most of us will go through in a lifetime not funny :no:

not being funny mate,and dont take this the wrong way,but why the f**k would you want to go to india