You done anything as a once in a lifetime experience

Every time I dive it feels like a once in a lifetime experience,

flew a microlite!! brilliant !! recommend it.

Beenup a few mountains including Ben Nevis in zero vis,, won`t do that again,

Emptied a 50 ltr fuel tank and wasted a set of tyres in less than 70 miles!!! HA that was fun!

plenty more,, but I`m on my 12th 12 hr nightshift,,and ma brains fried!

MUFF??????????????????????.... :hmm:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True story,I was in Cairo for a month kicking about,despite the camera-shots in holiday brochures showing the pyramids of Ghiza and the sphinx with a dramatic desert backdrop turn the camera around an

Well last year i walked Ben Nevis and raised a bit of money for the fiancee of one of my mates that took his own life. Dont think i'll ever do it again so i'd say that was a once in a life thing for m

When diving with hammer head and black tip reef sharks on the great barrier reef, sat on a mahoosive crocs back and survived being on the back of my dads bike doing 200mph I'd never do that again lol

Hand reared a lion cub, darted Rhino from the air, lived with a baby elephant for 2 weeks in the bush, shot a giraffe, played russian roulet, tackled a bush fire and got shot at by poachers . . . all in Africa.

Once saw a variety of small babies dressed in neon dancing on a roof, whilst in Amsterdam. :icon_eek::D

Spent new Year in Vegas and shared a bottle of bubbles with Matt le Blanc . . . Joey from friends.

Oh and lived with hippies on the North Shore in Hawaii for a few weeks. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Gave my Mum CPR, Unsuccessfully i'm afraid.

:cry::cry:

Not something i ever want to have to do again. :no:

thats a sad one ossie,,,but you should feel proud of yourself for trying,,

Hand reared a lion cub, darted Rhino from the air, lived with a baby elephant for 2 weeks in the bush, shot a giraffe, played russian roulet, tackled a bush fire and got shot at by poachers . . . all in Africa.

Once saw a variety of small babies dressed in neon dancing on a roof, whilst in Amsterdam. :icon_eek::D

Spent new Year in Vegas and shared a bottle of bubbles with Matt le Blanc . . . Joey from friends.

Oh and lived with hippies on the North Shore in Hawaii for a few weeks. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Some gooduns there hanna,,

was pretty wasted at bora bora beach oppisite space in ibiza about 10 years ago,,,,, when i mate started telling us about doing an E" but as a suppository :sick: well when in rome :D

Some gooduns there hanna,,

was pretty wasted at bora bora beach oppisite space in ibiza about 10 years ago,,,,, when i mate started telling us about doing an E" but as a suppository :sick: well when in rome :D

Thats my moto too! . . .. All the above was done in my twenties, now i'm 30 i am all grown up and sensible . . . . . obviously! :D:whistling:

When diving with hammer head and black tip reef sharks on the great barrier reef, sat on a mahoosive crocs back and survived being on the back of my dads bike doing 200mph I'd never do that again lol

200mph what was it?

dived with a mahoosive shoal of barracuda of tenerife, dived with basking sharks of Donegal,

sat on the conning tower of a ww2 u-boat at 70m depth and able to see the hull of the boat on the surface...., i will always remember that,

and dived on the boat which holds the world record for the most valuable ever salvage operation in history..... !!!!!

life defining moment of reuniting bodies lost at sea with their families.............. more sad memories than good ones with that

Been to court in Peshawar,pakistan,got fined £8 :laugh: but the coppers who took me made me pay for the taxi from the station to the courtroom :blink: and I was fast-tracked,went straight to the front of the queue,loads of shaven-headed manacled pakistani type hoodlums and ne'er-do-well's sitting waiting to be dealt with and I was given priority :blink:

Been to court in Peshawar,pakistan,got fined £8 :laugh: but the coppers who took me made me pay for the taxi from the station to the courtroom :blink: and I was fast-tracked,went straight to the front of the queue,loads of shaven-headed manacled pakistani type hoodlums and ne'er-do-well's sitting waiting to be dealt with and I was given priority :blink:

come on then,,, "spill" why were you in court?? im shure this will be a more intresting story