You done anything as a once in a lifetime experience

Loads of crazy shit, but most of it, i intend to repeat if given a chance.

But i kind of hope "Spending the evening drinking raki and toasting the motherland, with serbian war criminals" will qualify.

And i met the Dali Lama once, he was funny :thumbs:

Oh and almost got murdered :laugh: Hope that's a one off! :cry:

WTF are you Jai ?? some sort of maniac journalist,undercover MI5 Mofo!!!! :blink:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

True story,I was in Cairo for a month kicking about,despite the camera-shots in holiday brochures showing the pyramids of Ghiza and the sphinx with a dramatic desert backdrop turn the camera around an

Well last year i walked Ben Nevis and raised a bit of money for the fiancee of one of my mates that took his own life. Dont think i'll ever do it again so i'd say that was a once in a life thing for m

When diving with hammer head and black tip reef sharks on the great barrier reef, sat on a mahoosive crocs back and survived being on the back of my dads bike doing 200mph I'd never do that again lol

Loads of crazy shit, but most of it, i intend to repeat if given a chance.

But i kind of hope "Spending the evening drinking raki and toasting the motherland, with serbian war criminals" will qualify.

And i met the Dali Lama once, he was funny :thumbs:

Oh and almost got murdered :laugh: Hope that's a one off! :cry:

WTF are you Jai ?? some sort of maniac journalist,undercover MI5 Mofo!!!! :blink:

he is a dark horse that one isnt he lol

Flown a cessna 152 solo most exciting and scariest time of my life

Sat in the jump seat of a 747 for landing coming into LA airport

Rode a camel round the pyramids in Egypt, visit the valley of the kings, karnack, Abu simble temples

Whale watching of the coast of south africa in a small dinghy. amazing...

was working in ayrshire in a town called auchinleck.young girl was cutting her grass,and her wee boy was playing in the garden.when i saw her scream and collapse to the ground.i thought she had been stung by a wasp as ther was hundreds of them that summer.i went over and soon realised she was being electrocuted.the wee boy was literally inces from grabbing his mum.i grabbed the kid ran into house and booted the plug from the wall.gave the kid to an apprentice and told him to take him over to behind the lorry.the mum was still alive when i went over,but she had foanm and stuff comming from her mouth.i often heard my old granny talking about the death rattle.well until that day i thought it was a myth.ill never forget the noise she made before she died.i will also never forget the crying and sobbing that wee boy did either.i often think about it maybe if i had took aome kind of first aid course that kid would still have his mum.bad luck and wrong person ie me being there.

Mate, if you'd not been there the little lad would probably be dead too. FFS don't beat yourself up thinking 'what if', life's not like that. Fair play to you :thumbs:

fairplay to you scothunter world needs people that tke action when needed most would just stand and watch

was working in ayrshire in a town called auchinleck.young girl was cutting her grass,and her wee boy was playing in the garden.when i saw her scream and collapse to the ground.i thought she had been stung by a wasp as ther was hundreds of them that summer.i went over and soon realised she was being electrocuted.the wee boy was literally inces from grabbing his mum.i grabbed the kid ran into house and booted the plug from the wall.gave the kid to an apprentice and told him to take him over to behind the lorry.the mum was still alive when i went over,but she had foanm and stuff comming from her mouth.i often heard my old granny talking about the death rattle.well until that day i thought it was a myth.ill never forget the noise she made before she died.i will also never forget the crying and sobbing that wee boy did either.i often think about it maybe if i had took aome kind of first aid course that kid would still have his mum.bad luck and wrong person ie me being there.

Still a life saved mate........... :notworthy: I'd imagine everyone in the world would wish they could do that for someone in there life time....... :thumbs:

an ex girlfriend found out that ide been cheating on her,,, she told me to bring her house keys,, so i took them to her, when i walked in the house she locked the door behind me and started having a go,,,, fair enough i deserved it..... she then piked up a can of petrol and started throwing it on me :o ive had some big fights working the doors , but ive never been as scared as that moment with petrol dripping of me, and her stood there with a lighter in her hand.

an ex girlfriend found out that ide been cheating on her,,, she told me to bring her house keys,, so i took them to her, when i walked in the house she locked the door behind me and started having a go,,,, fair enough i deserved it..... she then piked up a can of petrol and started throwing it on me :o ive had some big fights working the doors , but ive never been as scared as that moment with petrol dripping of me, and her stood there with a lighter in her hand.

i dont condone violence towards women,but id have knocked her the f**k out

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Thats extreme anger!! lol you must be a great catch to cause such rage! :laugh::tongue2:

:icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Thats extreme anger!! lol you must be a great catch to cause such rage! :laugh::tongue2:

yep :yes: legend in my own mind :icon_redface:

you should have got a lighter out and said f**k it you answer the questions see what her answer is like hahaa :laugh: