4 x4 lamping

Its a sad but true fact that 90% of motor poachers wouldnt know how to put game in front of a dog by walking...the vast majority are in it purely for the "fcuk you" factor towards the police and land owners..just watch the headlines to see how many get caught in motors v those on foot ...atb stabba

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

to be honest mate if i was a pedo or a murderer or as you say burglar the plods would think more of me and i dont give a toss who reading this site im a poacher so what dont give a fck for the b

on foot mate but iv only a bit of permission and wouldnt have the cheek to drive onto somebodys land and make sh*t of it

Walk when im lamping it warms the dog up at the same time

right lads what do you think of the modern lampers who dont tend to walk any more and go of road in 4x4 motors ive tried both myself and to be honest walking is the best way but can see the advantages of the 4x4 lampers and at present im also driving fields as i broke my leg in two places while out walking fields lamping 18 month ago and its still not right so rather than stop im driving but love the old way and will get back to it asap

Hi mate alot of my land is apple orchards and hop yards so easyer to drive them and shoot them with the rimy i also have a lot of land i walk and run my lurcher bitch and i use my rimy

you use a rimfire in orchards!!!!:wallbash: im glad i dnt live near those orchards

Guest jt750

I must say if i was a burgler i wouldn't tell folk on facebook, and if i was a poacher i wouldn't type it on a forum watched by the police with 33,000 members, but hey thats just me........

whats a bit of poaching. theres alot more worse things people could be doing in life than catching the odd rabbits or anything else they choose to hunt.

A criminal record is a criminal record ...simple as

I must say if i was a burgler i wouldn't tell folk on facebook, and if i was a poacher i wouldn't type it on a forum watched by the police with 33,000 members, but hey thats just me........

whats a bit of poaching. theres alot more worse things people could be doing in life than catching the odd rabbits or anything else they choose to hunt.

A criminal record is a criminal record ...simple as

if your that bothered then dont do it. folk do it, and as far as i am concerned good luck to them.

its the lesser of a good many evils.

i all ways walk,never had permission and im proud of it.PS the police in my village are as thick as shit,

:laugh:

right lads what do you think of the modern lampers who dont tend to walk any more and go of road in 4x4 motors ive tried both myself and to be honest walking is the best way but can see the advantages of the 4x4 lampers and at present im also driving fields as i broke my leg in two places while out walking fields lamping 18 month ago and its still not right so rather than stop im driving but love the old way and will get back to it asap

Hi mate alot of my land is apple orchards and hop yards so easyer to drive them and shoot them with the rimy i also have a lot of land i walk and run my lurcher bitch and i use my rimy

you use a rimfire in orchards!!!!:wallbash: im glad i dnt live near those orchards

whats wrong with that you dont know where any of my land is or what terrain it is so dont try and make out I'm unsafe with any kind of weapon ive been hunting and shooting for over 30 years thats alot lnger than most of the twxxs on

This site this is the reason why dont post that much

whats wrong with that you dont know where any of my land is or what terrain it is so dont try and make out I'm unsafe with any kind of weapon ive been hunting and shooting for over 30 years thats alot lnger than most of the twxxs on

This site this is the reason why dont post that much

not disputing that you are safe mate,i just wouldnt use my rimfire in any orchard,too much chance of a deflection for my liking! atb and happy hunting,shushy :thumbs:

I agree 100% BUT not the authorities don't have the same view.........

It's sound advice CC ;) ..i've got 1st hand experience of the shit that can hit the fan..all the very best and keep at em :thumbs: