Wheres our Pearse tonight :hmm: ,why doesn,t he come on and tell everyone what he would do .

Come on Pearse you,ve enough money earned out of play writing ,and all them houses . :laugh: :laugh:

:toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: and selling f****d up pups

ah lads your scraping the bottom of the barrel ni when one of your own does good dont be getting a dig in

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

proberbly is a lot that dont know,,,esecialy young lads new to it,,, but we all have to lern somwhere,, theres allways a first time for evrybody , and if you aint seen one go over befor, feck it looks

sounds to me like that dog got hypoglysemia not jacked ,,, its blood sugar has gotten to low for the amount of running that was asked of it.... not evry dog has the same amount of wind in the tank, af

leave it in a field lol i see baldrick liked your comment.that makes sense,a couple of arseholes together.you and baldrick like to quote "proper dog men" tbh you wouldnt know a dog man if you tripped

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

if a dog jacked on me it wud be gone , who has fcked a jacker out of his kennel; i havv :thumbdown:

So where all these jackers now?????

still running in the field !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE THEM WHERE THEY JACK. ONCE A JACKER WHEN THEY GET UNDER PRESSURE THEY WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN FACT

You are a tool, why don't you give whippetlad his dog back. :thumbdown:

imo very few dogs actually pull up jack through lack of heart there is usually a underlying reason ie carrying a injury or niggle that doesnt show or being over run or overfaced to young or sometimes when older becoming cunning and picking their runs .either way no dog deservers to be left dumped on the feilds what a moron to do that must think it makes you look good when you brag about it look more like a tosser to most folks i know.

imo very few dogs actually pull up jack through lack of heart there is usually a underlying reason ie carrying a injury or niggle that doesnt show or being over run or overfaced to young or sometimes when older becoming cunning and picking their runs .either way no dog deservers to be left dumped on the feilds what a moron to do that must think it makes you look good when you brag about it look more like a tosser to most folks i know.

He needs to be left tied to a tree in the woods :big_boss:

Define 'jackers' tho ... I'd like to hear thoughts on that. If a dog jacks, depending on the circumstance, how many people actually question the reason for it. Further how many people are responsible for the dog jacking, ie bad training, poor conditioning, exhaustion, impossible slips, etc.

In answer to your question iceman, they're probably clogging up the pounds and rescues, or buried with a spade shaped dint in their skulls. :thumbdown:

Cudnt of sed it better myself buddy

leave it in a field lol i see baldrick liked your comment.that makes sense,a couple of arseholes together.you and baldrick like to quote "proper dog men" tbh you wouldnt know a dog man if you tripped over him in a f*****g field.a couple of clowns is what you both are.

• Like 6

leave it in a field lol i see baldrick liked your comment.that makes sense,a couple of arseholes together.you and baldrick like to quote "proper dog men" tbh you wouldnt know a dog man if you tripped over him in a f*****g field.a couple of clowns is what you both are.

lol

if a dog jacked on me it wud be gone , who has fcked a jacker out of his kennel; i havv :thumbdown:

I have had a dog go in strong then jack on the next fox then go strong again for the next five then jack again for the next 3.. he killed a lot more than he jacked on..so i would of been a wanker to get rid of him for jacking..

ive got a dog in at the minute which jacked last time out he good dog and i know i just pushed him to much and he had enough stupid i know as he was showing signs he was tired and i pushed him for that one more i plan now to leave him of and let him come back when he looks ok and ive got him lot fitter just time will tell

At the end of the day your talking flesh and blood and everything has a limit! When most dog pull up its for a reason, fitness, injury but the most common reason is bad management by there owners. To come on here bragging you get rid of your jackers your words

you yourself should be jacked of this forum!! It gives genuine hunters a bad name.

• Like 1