Bear or Ray???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray, as there is more meat on him, so I would have food for longer.

the mans a legend he was the youngest ever to pass selection for the sas at 18 years old and that was after only one year of service he then spent 26 years in the sas rising to sergeant major and work

feck all wrong with fattys mate,i find them to give there all in the bed room all so i find them to swollow more than the skinnyer birds

ray mears is the real deal when it comes to survival tarining ... i have done a course with him and he is

very knowledgable and down to earth the man could light a fire under water lol ... he does bat for the other

side though ..........

:icon_eek:

Being out there in the wilderness can do strange things to a man I suppose lol. I know it's had a bad effect on Earth.

I was on the hill with ray about 2 months back.

He must be used to the high life because he left after 4 hours because it was too cold! Seriously.

Left me and some lads from his film crew to finish filming.

FTB

Was that for a new series?

I went to a presentation given by Ray Mears recently in Keswick. It was a very good, informative evening and well worth the visit. I even got to ask him a question. He's a decent guy. He's married and yes, he's feckin' hugh...belly wise! Preference? Who gives a f**k?

Lofty wiseman :notworthy: :notworthy: would make both of them look like boy scouts

His book 'The SAS survival handbook' is a very good read. I read it front to back countless times before I lost it. :doh: It's probably gathering dust in the corner of a cupboard somewhere at my nan's house.. :hmm::good:

Neither. I'd have Rob Bredl or Les Hiddins over either of them. Bear's an idiot and Ray Mears can sometimes comes across as being very sanctimonious, IMO. :thumbs:

Well its not about them its about Ray or Bear so choose 1 ya scots wanabee............... :tongue2: