Bear or Ray???

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ray, as there is more meat on him, so I would have food for longer.

the mans a legend he was the youngest ever to pass selection for the sas at 18 years old and that was after only one year of service he then spent 26 years in the sas rising to sergeant major and work

feck all wrong with fattys mate,i find them to give there all in the bed room all so i find them to swollow more than the skinnyer birds

I reckon that Bear chaps all bullshit. Anyone see the episode where he skinned a snake, pissed in the skin and kept it for laters? Id rather be stuck with Rambo tbh.

I always thought the first rule after water heat shelter was to stay put anyway, not go wandering around

true,ray said exactly that in one show.most deaths occur when you try to walk out of a place,but must be hard not to though.

They seem to re-enact military situations where if you do stay put you are more likely to be captured or whatever. If you have no threat beyond survival it makes absolute sense to stay put. Knock up a little 3 bed semi, make peace with local tribes and after a few months, bingo! you've recreated Bradford

• Like 1

I reckon that Bear chaps all bullshit. Anyone see the episode where he skinned a snake, pissed in the skin and kept it for laters? Id rather be stuck with Rambo tbh.

I always thought the first rule after water heat shelter was to stay put anyway, not go wandering around

true,ray said exactly that in one show.most deaths occur when you try to walk out of a place,but must be hard not to though.

They seem to re-enact military situations where if you do stay put you are more likely to be captured or whatever. If you have no threat beyond survival it makes absolute sense to stay put. Knock up a little 3 bed semi, make peace with local tribes and after a few months, bingo! you've recreated Bradford

lol