digging !!!!

just out of interest .. in the old days when locators wasnt about how did they go about locating the terriers and is there anyone that still does it the old fasion way or has it happened were anyone has gone out mooching and the dog has gone straight to ground and how you go about locating it :hmm:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love to see that. Can see the headlines " Homosexual terrierman in baby blue shellsuit with matching boots attacks laughing man"     FTB

as already said [bANNED TEXT] t-bar and listen you should always have a t-bar with you anyway and try and get yourself used to using that method because a collar can fail and if you dont know what to

listening + using a bar

I'd be more concerned about getting a dog that goes to ground first.

f*****g retard.

Why do you still come on here. You are known as THE biggest tosser on here. Thought you would have given up by now.

FTB

haha you sappy c**t i put you underground u jobs worth .. and if you want ur more than welcome to get my dog and c for urself him going to ground dont give a f**k what u think mate .. retard lol is that the best u can do.. why cant ppl answer a simple question !!! f*****g sad acts sitting on the computer trying to put ppl down get a life .. no more bolloks please !! just a reply to my question all the ppl that have nuffing good to say f**k off and keep ur comments to urself thanks

• Like 1

f*****g retard.

Why do you still come on here. You are known as THE biggest tosser on here. Thought you would have given up by now.

FTB

haha you sappy c**t i put you underground u jobs worth .. and if you want ur more than welcome to get my dog and c for urself him going to ground dont give a f**k what u think mate .. retard lol is that the best u can do.. why cant ppl answer a simple question !!! f*****g sad acts sitting on the computer trying to put ppl down get a life .. no more bolloks please !! just a reply to my question all the ppl that have nuffing good to say f**k off and keep ur comments to urself thanks

:haha:

Love to see that. Can see the headlines " Homosexual terrierman in baby blue shellsuit with matching boots attacks laughing man"

:icon_redface:

FTB

• Like 6

The trick is to stage the dig at 2 foot every time then theres no need to find the dog.

Or better still leave it in the kennel and breed from it that way you should know exactly were it is .

Hope this helps you a bit. :tongue2::feck:

:sick: :angel::signthankspin: :alcoholic: :rocker::duh: :piggy: :air_kiss:

Edited by John.s

f*****g retard.

FTB

Ouch!!! Take it you don't like him mate eh? :icon_eek:

look i aint even gonna bite on ur shitty remarks !! .. ur just a bunch of llobbs !! i asked a question either answer it or dont bother replying .. no good for nuffing c**ts .. i aint on here to argue or bad mouth anyone .. so why chat shit .. past is the past leave it that way .. and if ur that perfetic that u cant just keep it to urself !! .. :wallbash::feck::bye:

I reckon you are Wilf Or selwn In Disguise. :toast:

But come on mate, be a bit more real, Me personally would be Pleased if someone Could/would help this lad out, Cause no one ever did for me. :wallbash:

Advice Jack, get out there and try your very best, you have a dog, a collar and i take it a few decent shovels.

Take it from there.

Best of luck in what you do, any better pics of the dogs you have, Just to get a general idea.

locator and collers have been around for a long time, if you didnt have any you shouldnt be putting a dog to ground, it could be 1ft oh maby 10ft..and if you put you dog 2 ground and get smashed up and you dont get your quarrry its a bit waist of time...

Trouble is ,lying down would get that shell suit dirty and the shiney trainers scuffed .

You are a messer lad and always will be .Why dont you give that terrier to someone who does a bit and concentrate on whatever shiney trainer,shell suit wearers do because it ain't digging .

• Like 1