digging !!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love to see that. Can see the headlines " Homosexual terrierman in baby blue shellsuit with matching boots attacks laughing man"     FTB

as already said [bANNED TEXT] t-bar and listen you should always have a t-bar with you anyway and try and get yourself used to using that method because a collar can fail and if you dont know what to

listening + using a bar

I'd be more concerned about getting a dog that goes to ground first.

f*****g retard.

Why do you still come on here. You are known as THE biggest tosser on here. Thought you would have given up by now.

FTB

haha you sappy c**t i put you underground u jobs worth .. and if you want ur more than welcome to get my dog and c for urself him going to ground dont give a f**k what u think mate .. retard lol is that the best u can do.. why cant ppl answer a simple question !!! f*****g sad acts sitting on the computer trying to put ppl down get a life .. no more bolloks please !! just a reply to my question all the ppl that have nuffing good to say f**k off and keep ur comments to urself thanks

:haha:

Love to see that. Can see the headlines " Homosexual terrierman in baby blue shellsuit with matching boots attacks laughing man"

:icon_redface:

FTB

Yeah, remember those boots, i loved them they should go down in terrier folk law. im serious now jack boi, if youve still got those boots get them on ebay tomorrow and ill give you 100 notes for them, then ill run a competition on here and moochers where everyone votes at the end of the month for whos made the biggest c**t of themselves and ill send them to the winner!!!

Out of nosiness Wots this guy done to deserve all the stick?

He is a dog dealing, thieving, lieing, puppy peddling, baby-blue-shell-suit -wearing, chocolate loving, story telling, wannabe terrierman who has no place on here or in society in general.

Thats is all.

FTB

• Like 1

I reckon you are Wilf Or selwn In Disguise. :toast:

But come on mate, be a bit more real, Me personally would be Pleased if someone Could/would help this lad out, Cause no one ever did for me. :wallbash:

Advice Jack, get out there and try your very best, you have a dog, a collar and i take it a few decent shovels.

Take it from there.

Best of luck in what you do, any better pics of the dogs you have, Just to get a general idea.

:thumbs:

:thumbs:

If you stick to shallow places its piss easy listen at the holes listen about the earth pinpoint with the bar and dig down, why anyone would want to dig without a collar on their dog these days baffles me

thanks for the decent reply mate .. it was just something i was interested in how they did it in the old days :thumbs:

thanks for all the good replys .. some other ppl have nuffing better to do ! .. and make me out to whatever you want ur just a bunch of c**ts .. i aint the one giveing stick to ppl waisting my time looking for the next person to chat shit ... i aint never done shit to anyone . i aint bad mouthed a single person on here .. so either start giveing me some respect or f**k off and dont reply to none of my posts jobs worth pr**ks :feck:

thanks for all the good replys .. some other ppl have nuffing better to do ! .. and make me out to whatever you want ur just a bunch of c**ts .. i aint the one giveing stick to ppl waisting my time looking for the next person to chat shit ... i aint never done shit to anyone . i aint bad mouthed a single person on here .. so either start giveing me some respect or f**k off and dont reply to none of my posts jobs worth pr**ks :feck:

I give you about as much respect as your average nonce.

Scumbag.

FTB

• Like 1

Scumbag.

FTB

not getting invovled one bit dont no what he as surposed to have done ect!!!!!! jackboi if thats your dog on profile it looks like you have a collar on him ......... to be fair you dont have to ask about digging with no collar on because for a very long time now it dont happen unless you have no respected for your dog ect !!!!!!!!!!!atb

Scumbag.

FTB

lets keep topnotch out of this.

Out of nosiness Wots this guy done to deserve all the stick?

He is a dog dealing, thieving, lieing, puppy peddling, baby-blue-shell-suit -wearing, chocolate loving, story telling, wannabe terrierman who has no place on here or in society in general.

Thats is all.

FTB

:icon_eek::laugh:

give the lad a break --- least he`s stayed on with the same user name and he`s taken some shit ... we`ve all made mistakes and done some shit stupid things -- your a good man if you hav`nt -- jmo

I'd be more concerned about getting a dog that goes to ground first.

f*****g retard.

Why do you still come on here. You are known as THE biggest tosser on here. Thought you would have given up by now.

FTB

haha you sappy c**t i put you underground u jobs worth .. and if you want ur more than welcome to get my dog and c for urself him going to ground dont give a f**k what u think mate .. retard lol is that the best u can do.. why cant ppl answer a simple question !!! f*****g sad acts sitting on the computer trying to put ppl down get a life .. no more bolloks please !! just a reply to my question all the ppl that have nuffing good to say f**k off and keep ur comments to urself thanks

:haha:

Love to see that. Can see the headlines " Homosexual terrierman in baby blue shellsuit with matching boots attacks laughing man"

:icon_redface:

FTB

Yeah, remember those boots, i loved them they should go down in terrier folk law. im serious now jack boi, if youve still got those boots get them on ebay tomorrow and ill give you 100 notes for them, then ill run a competition on here and moochers where everyone votes at the end of the month for whos made the biggest c**t of themselves and ill send them to the winner!!!

:whistling:

Nike%20Zoom%20Hyperfuse%20XDR%201038.jpg